2012 MLB Stars and Stripes

justen

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Reds wore black hats with red bills. We haven't seen these since 06 (sortof).

I don't hate it as much as I thought I would, but I hope it doesn't give them any ideas. It's bad enough that they wear the black billed cap on the road. I don't want them to start wearing a black crowned hat again. They still sell a ton of those black hats.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Looks like the Marlins went with their black homes, havent seen pics of the Nats

243ng2d.jpg

wished they would haved camo'd their blue w-flag unis with camo print insted of the flag

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

Looks like the Marlins went with their black homes, havent seen pics of the Nats

243ng2d.jpg

wished they would haved camo'd their blue w-flag unis with camo print insted of the flag

I guess they didn't want to bring three jerseys on the road trip, can't really blame them.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

The Reds wore black hats with red bills. We haven't seen these since 06 (sortof).

I don't hate it as much as I thought I would, but I hope it doesn't give them any ideas. It's bad enough that they wear the black billed cap on the road. I don't want them to start wearing a black crowned hat again. They still sell a ton of those black hats.

At least they don't have the all black cap anymore. Baby steps. Although honestly I like the red/black Reds identity, especially considering that no other team in MLB uses that color scheme surprisingly.

330zl3b.png

de0f38c271b9fe1f3416a4338afe10d7-getty-145400538.jpg

Pirates wore the S&S alternate version cap today also. This one is paired with the black tops, not the home whites. And in my opinion, it actually looked pretty good

MLB Shop says that is the primary S&S, and the camo-with-yellow-outline is the alternate version. We need clarification on that one.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

At least they don't have the all black cap anymore. Baby steps. Although honestly I like the red/black Reds identity, especially considering that no other team in MLB uses that color scheme surprisingly.

The all blacks were only a BP cap. They were never used with a game uniform. Today's black/red didn't look as bad as I anticipated, but it didn't look good either.

IMO the all red cap is by far the best look for all three jerseys. Home, home alternate, and road. They tease us with the all red helmets on the road. That said, if they insist on keeping two hats, I almost wish the red/black would be used with the home whites and the all red on the road. 3 colors at home: white, red, black. 3 colors on road: grey, red, white (with only black shadows). The black bill wouldn't stand out as bad as the 3rd color at home compared to the way it does now as the 4th color on the road.

de0f38c271b9fe1f3416a4338afe10d7-getty-145400538.jpg

Pirates wore the S&S alternate version cap today also. This one is paired with the black tops, not the home whites. And in my opinion, it actually looked pretty good

MLB Shop says that is the primary S&S, and the camo-with-yellow-outline is the alternate version. We need clarification on that one.

I'm just going off on design and the one they wore on Monday is essentially the alternate cap. Don't know why they'd call it the primary though.

haven't seen that M cap in a while

73bedabf8fa27d2f2dbd3f787509ed49-getty-145402197.jpg

or maybe i have lol. i don't pay attention to the Twins

I don't think they've worn it since leaving the Metrodome

Go A's!

I don't think they've worn it since leaving the Metrodome

They wore it once August 5-7 of last year for the 20th anniversary of the 1991 world championship team. However, they half-assed it and wore it with the throwbacks as they had already decided to wear them for the rest of the season.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived