College Football Nike Revamp 2012

Brave-Bird 08

Get rid of the contrasting colors. Other than that, it's awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants the huskie logo on the helmet.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I returned the team to do the "Dade" font for the numbers.

If you want to get technical, they never had the Dade font, they used their own font.

And as of their latest stylesheet, they dropped the huskie head logo just for information sake.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

On Wsahington's purple pants, the "W" hip logo is suffering some color bleed.

Having the beige(gold) and white touch each other looks messy, especially when it's a smaller logo like on the hip. You actually could just remove the border altogether and it would look good.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

5) Duke Blue Devils (ACC)

-Here's a concept that has already graced these boards, via myself, before, but it's (not to toot my own horn) one of my favorite ideas for a concept I've had. Plus, it will look better on this template. Duke's current Colts-ripoff uniform set just doesn't do it for me, especially after it tried to don black jerseys in the same style and failed miserably. With such a strong identity on the basketball front, and such a unique one, I wanted to transition the identity to the football field. The uniforms follow the same color patterns that the basketball uniforms do, and feature a number of combinations.

DukeTwo.png

DukeThree.png

DukeOne.png

The pants are nice. The helmet is nice. The jerseys seems busy, and not in a good way. I would get rid of the TV numbers, as right now, they just clutter it up.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

very nice concept, but how are you gonna do the adidas schools?

I'm not. I'm just doing 100 Nike schools at my own picking. This is why I'm currently running an FCS request list in the original post. I will take the liberty to cross some teams over. I've already done it with Georgia Tech--Just have not posted them yet. There might be a few other schools I'll crossover before it is all said and done.

6) Kennesaw State Owls (CAA)

-Here's the first FCS team: Kennesaw State, where I will have a degree from in a year. The Owls have confirmed football for the 2014 season, but as an Atlantic Sun Conference school the team will need to find a new football conference because the A-Sun does not sponsor football. Rumors are the Pioneer League, since that's where fellow A-Sun member Jacksonville plays, but I'm sticking them in the CAA because I can...and Georgia State is leaving that conference, so it makes sense in the concept scheme of things. As for the design, it's nothing fancy. I took inspiration behind the fact that Vince Dooley is the man behind the football program, so the uniforms follow the same template as Georgia. The helmets are matte black and glossy gold. Also, to my surprise, no teams in the FBS or FCS with black and gold color schemes have gold facemasks. Why? IDK...I think it looks good, and it's what our club team will wear in the fall, so I implemented it here. Again, nothing fancy. Honestly, this is what I would want our team to look like.

Also, be on the lookout. I'm working ahead of schedule, and Air Force and San Diego State of the Mountain West are coming tomorrow! Expect some MAJOR changes for both schools.

KennesawExportTwo.png

KennesawExportThree.png

KennesawExportOne.png

There's nothing wrong with it, but... it feels kind of lifeless. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see these on the field, but as a concept, especially for a school that has no football tradition to get in the way, it's seems way too safe.

I get that you were going for what you wanted them to look like, but I think it would be kind of cool if you made another concept that went a bit on the edgier side.

KSU!! Home of my freshman year of college! Pretty classic look, no complaints here. Though I think I would prefer a slightly more modern approach. Maybe put the interlocking KS logo on the helmet? I have always liked that logo and I think it could be a good way of conveying who the school is to people who don't yet know about it. Otherwise, nothing here really tells viewers who it is. A few years back, I made a concept with a white helmet, gold jersey, and white pants (similar to those great GT throwbacks a few years ago). I'd be curious to see something like that. Good work thus far!

There's nothing wrong with it, but... it feels kind of lifeless. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see these on the field, but as a concept, especially for a school that has no football tradition to get in the way, it's seems way too safe.

I get that you were going for what you wanted them to look like, but I think it would be kind of cool if you made another concept that went a bit on the edgier side.

+1

I think that having a yellow alt that is out there would be the way to do it. Maybe find a way to work some sort of owl pattern into it? Anyway, you have had some fantastic concepts, and I can't wait to see more! I would also like to suggest Michigan as a crossover school.

Archived