International Football Musings

crashcarson15

Big things are happening these days. K.P. Boateng is on his way to Schalke for 12 Mio.€ while the empty place in Milans offensive will surely be filled by Kaka!

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Chelsea snags Eto'o and Willian.

Two good players who are sure to never start a game and get subbed in just every second game by Mourinho.

I personally think Eto'o will start at every given opportunity. Mourinho clearly doesnt fancy Torres or Lukaku after even playing a game with neither of them. Also add in the fact that Eto'o wages for the 1 year comes to around £7million.

Willian was a £35m signing, I would be surprised if he is limited to the bench only.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

If it was any other fanbase, I'd have been shocked at the complete overreaction of Gunners supporters after losing to Villa on the opening day.

After 1 January last season, Arsenal was joint-top of the table. While I think they need a bit more in terms of a deeper bench, they don't need to blow as much money as some want them to.

Though if they can get Özil, that's a huge coup d'etat for them.

6fQjS3M.png

I like what Liverpool did this transfer window. Now Sakho signed from Paris SG. I actually like the team pretty much now. Perhaps my long search for a favorite PL-Club is over now. :D

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

C'mon, even the most clueless of Scousers should know you can't keep winning matches 1-0...

A win is a win.

Well, yes, but at some point in time they're going to concede first and not be able to sit back and just defend for the remainder of the match.*

*NOTE: I didn't get a chance to see their game yesterday but that's what they did at Villa Park last weekend.

6fQjS3M.png

Armenia is raising some eyebrows in World Cup qualifying...first a 4-0 win over Denmark in Copenhagen and today a 2-1 victory over the Czech Republic in Prague.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of that squad. They raised some good players over the last years like Özbiliz and Movsisyan. But the heart of the team is of course Mkhitaryan!

BQlbOCGCIAEHoUA.jpg

One Direction's Louis Tomlinson signs for Doncaster Rovers. STORY

Gabriel Agbonlahor has just took out One Direction's Louis Tomlinson during a Charity match.

BTpehchCYAEYz6j.jpg

Apparently Agbonlahor has received death threats from 1D fans which will surely cast a shadow over the true meaning of the game, a charity match in aid of Stilyan Petrov who is currently in remission after having leukemia which forec him to retire from the game.

Also of interest, Louis' shirt number was actually 1D and not 10.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

A Twitter chum of mine tweeted his mirth over the tackle, he spent the following half hour retweeting the various threats he'd recieved from teenage girls. Heh.

Worth noting too that the One Direction boy threw up shortly afterwards. Heh again.

Archived