International Football Musings

crashcarson15

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what happens first? Chepo gets fired or Chepo gets shot?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Sepp Blatter realizes Qatar in the summer is unreasonably hot, wants to move 2022 World Cup to winter.

I'm sure this won't upset pretty much every soccer league in the world and their fellow corrupt athletic profiteers in the IOC.

So that would put the World Cup up against either NFL Playoffs or the Winter Olympics. I'm sure FOX is thrilled by that...

Not that moving it is going to pass.

Oh and LOL Mexico

So that would put the World Cup up against either NFL Playoffs or the Winter Olympics. I'm sure FOX is thrilled by that...
More pertinently, it's also going to put the World Cup up against the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and just about every other major football league in the world.

Still, those Qatari folk really are very rich aren't they?

Sepp Blatter realizes Qatar in the summer is unreasonably hot, wants to move 2022 World Cup to winter.

I'm sure this won't upset pretty much every soccer league in the world and their fellow corrupt athletic profiteers in the IOC.

Not that moving it is going to pass.

Oh and LOL Mexico

In fairness, I don't suppose FIFA really care about the NFL playoffs. Or really even the Winter Olympics.

Still not convinced the World Cup will be played in Qatar. At some point it will hit the powers that be exactly the size of the task organising a World Cup in a country with no football stadiums but plenty of desert.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

While it is a publicity stunt 100%, Louis is going to be given a squad number and officially be eligible to play at any point during the season. He has played for them in charity games before but is obviously not Championship standard.

Which brings us onto more important things. Millwall are said to be 'worried' at facing the daunting new firm Doncaster will have this season:

BQlgD2iCAAIOY18.jpg

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/tottenham-threatened-by-al-qaeda-over-gareth-bale-deal

No idea of the veracity of the story but 'Tottenham threatened by Al-Qaeda over Gareth Bale deal' might be one of my favorite headlines ever

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Spurs Chairman Daniel Levy's reaction to being called out by Al Qaeda as...

"Unscrupulous merchants. Jews who will be punished for their greed by the wrath of God and by the sound of arms."

3velkj.jpg

#YouGotLevyed

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

First Bundesliga matchday and my Hertha is the new front-runner! Won 6:1 against Eintracht Frankfurt with an amazing performance! Maybe the best Hertha game I ever saw, and I'm a fan since about 2002.

And: Jay Brooks (who haven't decided yet between Klinsmanns Team USA or the German U21 team) made one goal and played a more than good match.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived