High Schools that copy/rip off Colleges and the Pros

charger77

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should post my school where I teach. The football team uses the Minnesota Gopher's M. The Mizzou Tigers Tiger. The volleyball team uses the Bengals' Tiger. Their football logo is the Nike Football logo with the Minnesota M at the bottom where the swoosh is. The baseball team uses the Clemson Paw. The basketball court has the LSU Tiger eye. Heck, if a logo guy took a picture, they'd have a field day.

KISSwall09.jpg

Arizona has everything:

• a high school that ripped off two Ti-Cats logos (the only CFL recycling in the state)
  • a high school using a lightly modified version of Australia's NRL's Gold Coast Titans as its primary
  • a high school that has used the Vikings horn on its helmets (in several variants) since the mid-1960s
  • a high school using the C from the Chattanooga Mocs on one of its two helmets from 2011 (first AZ school to use two helmets in a season in 42 years; Tempe 1969)
  • ripoffs of other obscurities: the Frisco RoughRiders (Youngker), the Austin Wranglers (Sahuarita), the wordmark from the XFL's San Francisco Demons (Greenway), the Albany Conquest A (Arcadia), and the Birmingham Fire "flame" design (Valley Lutheran; Moon Valley 1996-98).

My school, North Crowley High.... brace yourselves.

Main Logo

443547.gif

FOOTBALL

NorthCrowley.png

BASKETBALL

northcrowleyhoops_logo.gif

HOCKEY (yeah, Texas high schools have ice hockey)

north%20crowley%20panthers.gif

jersey

78307403.jpg

BASEBALL

2fa67f482133f1c934235b73c2a03954_L.jpg

If you can't see it that well, on the cap, there's an 'NC' in the style of Kansas City.

75881354.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

What about Romeo and Fresno State, Dan?

Well, no crap. That isn't the Bulldog I played under. I haven't kept up on them in a few years. Even if it wasn't the Fresno logo it is a downgrade. I know their hockey teams uses the Ferris logo on their jerseys.

Current Romeo Bulldogs:

romeo-mi.gif

The actual helmet I wore when I played there:

DSCN0640.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

that's a recolored version of the gonzaga bulldog then ; so they switched from the gonzaga bulldog to the fresno one?

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

What about Romeo and Fresno State, Dan?

Well, no crap. That isn't the Bulldog I played under. I haven't kept up on them in a few years. Even if it wasn't the Fresno logo it is a downgrade. I know their hockey teams uses the Ferris logo on their jerseys.

Current Romeo Bulldogs:

romeo-mi.gif

The actual helmet I wore when I played there:

DSCN0640.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

that's a recolored version of the gonzaga bulldog then ; so they switched from the gonzaga bulldog to the fresno one?

Damn, never knew that!

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Neither one of those are Zags logos... The first is Fresno and the second is a generic bulldog. Subtle indeed

you're right its not; i could have SWORN that is an alternate logo for some team, i just cant remember who....

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Neither one of those are Zags logos... The first is Fresno and the second is a generic bulldog. Subtle indeed

you're right its not; i could have SWORN that is an alternate logo for some team, i just cant remember who....

The classic Bulldog is validated! :P

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived