2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of McDonald's, can we call them the Hulkamania jerseys?

No, Hogan wore mostly yellow, not red.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

IMO the key to making this scheme work and avoiding "McDonald's", or "ketchup and mustard" looks is simply to have red and white be your primary colors with yellow as a secondary color used only as trim.

Like the dream era unis, red jersey, white numbers, white and yellow trim.; white jersey, red numbers, red and yellow trim.

A modernization of those uniforms would be great!

Or how about they just create a completely new identity that looks good?

Uh, no. NOT for the Rockets.

Either red & silver or red & gold for the colors. The uniforms could use some tweaking, but JUST tweaking and nothing more.

Just a mock-up:

36146_1564134596734_512349_n.jpg76518_1564135476756_3081434_n.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

2-526x600.jpg

Actually, I'm starting to like this Warriors' sleeved set, even with the unmatching pinstriped shorts. Say what you want, but that Copperplate font just works for them.

That Rockets' McDonald's set, on the other hand, is weak. I rather them have a red-silver color scheme as the regular sets have. They just need to be updated, that's all.

Do we know which teams are going to have special St. Pattys day uniforms?

I'm going to the Nets game Sunday and realized its St. Pattys so I was wondering if they would have green unis because they never have been the type team to have festive uniforms(except for xmas this past year).

GO NETS.

I'm going to the Nets game Sunday and realized its St. Pattys so I was wondering if they would have green unis because they never have been the type team to have festive uniforms(except for xmas this past year).

I'll be at that game as well, and no I don't think the Nets have any green uniform plans in the future. If not for playing on Christmas this season, they probably wouldn't have debuted an alternate at all for at least a few seasons.

I assume the Jazz will play in their alternate green uniforms this weekend. Not to mention Boston and Chicago's special green jerseys. I wonder if New York will have one?

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Too many teams are using gold/yellow. Currently the Lakers, Pacers, Hornets, Nuggets, Cavs, and Warriors all wear gold alts. With 3 of them being unveiled this season. Seems to be the new craze and can't believe the Heat haven't tried it yet.

At least the Rockets red/silver combo is unique.

Celtics wore the St. Patrick's Day jerseys for the previous two games, but tonight they're wearing the green/black alternates at home. Equipment manager mistake? Or is someone superstitious considering the C's 2-game losing streak?

Archived