2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you call back a penalty that's an obvious block in the back? These refs just keep screwing up, but since both sides are screwed, it evens out I guess.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Karma's a bitch, S'aint it? ;)

Well, the Saints defense is about as good as you are clever, so it might be a long season. Fortunately, while this is a disappointing start, the winner is declared at the finish line, not the 1/16th of a mile pole.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Karma's a bitch, S'aint it? ;)

Well, the Saints defense is about as good as you are clever, so it might be a long season. Fortunately, while this is a disappointing start, the winner is declared at the finish line, not the 1/16th of a mile pole.

Yeah. That's nice.

BTW, thank you for not attatching creepy Saints pics along with your post this time.

6uXNWAo.png

How do you call back a penalty that's an obvious block in the back? These refs just keep screwing up, but since both sides are screwed, it evens out I guess.

If this was a high school game I would say these officals did a below average job.

But to have this quality of officiating for an NFL game is a disgrace. And I don't like criticizing officals because I think they have a much tougher job and a much higher skill set then people give them credit for. But for this game its warranted. People are going to focus in on the block in the back call because it led to a TD, but I've seen a non call on a false start, a bad roughing the passer call, and a guy getingt a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty for adjusting his helmet after a play. I would regard all of those as worse calls.

If this was a high school game I would say these officals did a below average job.

But to have this quality of officiating for an NFL game is a disgrace. And I don't like criticizing officals because I think they have a much tougher job and a much higher skill set then people give them credit for. But for this game its warranted. People are going to focus in on the block in the back call because it led to a TD, but I've seen a non call on a false start, a bad roughing the passer call, and a guy getingt a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty for adjusting his helmet after a play. I would regard all of those as worse calls.

Wait, wait... WHAT?!?

Please tell me that's not true... Tell me it's not true. Oh good god... These refs blow chunks!

Wait, wait... WHAT?!?

Please tell me that's not true... Tell me it's not true. Oh good god... These refs blow chunks!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it is indeed true.

Wait, wait... WHAT?!?

A David Stern like call there, like the technical for the high five last year in the playoffs.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Wait, wait... WHAT?!?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it is indeed true.

The reason the call was made is that Smith flipping his helmet off and onto the ground instead of fixing it on the spot. Granted, it still shouldn't have been called.

The ridiculous amount of pass interference and defensive holding infractions going uncalled is just disgusting.

Archived