College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a practice jersey as I think all these will.

I like the simplicity of them. The lack of useless striping, and no shoulder or arms stripes. But the logo forces the number down so low, and it would look so much better with a wordmark.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Not a fan of team names on the back, but overall I can't hate those Michigan State jerseys. I like that gold and green combo.

They won't be team name on back. Nike always puts the school name or nickname on the back of the jersey for promo shots. They do it in football too.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Not a fan of team names on the back, but overall I can't hate those Michigan State jerseys. I like that gold and green combo.

They won't be team name on back. Nike always puts the school name or nickname on the back of the jersey for promo shots. They do it in football too.

Don't be so sure. Gonzaga's uniforms had Bulldogs on the back.

90758391980.gif

Lastnight Auburn elected to wear orange at home against Kentucky to make it a very colorful but great looking game. Anyone know how often they do this?

50fb82a0dc85f.image.jpg

Also, i don't know what to think of a UK version of the gonzaga logo jersey. It will almost assuredly have the block UK logo since that is the court logo. I guess i'll wait and see.

I am not looking forward to seeing these new logo uniforms on 2/12....I am surprised Kentucky agreed to do a special uniform this year due to all the complaints from last years grey alternate uniform. The only possible logos would be these:

UKentucky_logo.pngor Kentucky-wildcats--12610.gif

Unless Nike went old school and used this Wildcat head:

wm8hrpvhcen5womtwsc9.gif

spacer.png

Had the UNC uniforms even been Navy or Charcoal, I would have been "alright fine, wear them once and bury them at sea". Since it's nearly the same uniform that failed in 1999, why bring it back?

...the more teams are revealed, the more and more they look like silly practice uniforms.

I remember that Nike had the teams wear those terrible gray jerseys against non-Nike schools last year. Are they doing that again?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived