College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

And also Maryland has worn five different combinations (Brooklyn, home white, road red, alternate gold, alternate black) already this season, with the most recent new one coming against Delaware State a week and a half ago. It's the alternate black uniform that they actually wore at home, but I'm expecting them to don it more on the road and for neutral games.

73850225.jpg

marylandmini.png

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas a&m's jerseys vs kentucky are awful. They look like those Tennessee jerseys posted a couple pages back. All maroon with the numbers outlined in white. You can't even read their names on the back with camera closeups.

Pics later

Here's a link to the jersey hanging in the locker room. It's looks better in the pic than on TV because on my screen it looks like they are wearing black uni's.

First time they've alternated the red/white and black/yellow on the jersey and pants I believe, like many on here have clamored for.

The mismatching shoes are dumb, but the rest of the uniform is nice. A little more subdued than the football pride uni's. Maryland could definitely wear these full time and would like fine.

90758391980.gif

On 1/7/2013 at 11:09 AM, wILL-INI said:

Houston going with grey jerseys...

Via Nike Blog...

This wins the "looks most like a Chinese counterfeit" award.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived