College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

Holy Motion-W overkill, Batman! But at least Milwaukee no longer has the ugliest uniforms in the state. :D

And at least I'll be able to enjoy Wright State's unis as I watch them clobber us.

Will you be at the game?

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/photos?gameId=330060158&photoId=2641221

photos from the Wisky game. Didn't see any of the game? It look ok?

It basically looked like a red/white scrimmage at the local Y. And it bugged me to no end UW was white because every time Nebraska scored I thought it was us. But I didn't watch too much just flipping during commercials of the Skins/Hawks game. Couldn't read numbers too well only on close ups and then they looked grey. I heard a lot of UW fans thought it looked too much like Ohio State

Tennessee also went with the OrangeOut jerseys tonight against Memphis:

A_zovjPCMAAsHc8.jpg

I was afraid this would become a thing...

I am praying Louisville wouldn't do the same thing the Adidas schools are doing.

They will be. They have a red one and a black one, or they were at least scheduled to.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/photos?gameId=330060158&photoId=2641221

photos from the Wisky game. Didn't see any of the game? It look ok?

It basically looked like a red/white scrimmage at the local Y. And it bugged me to no end UW was white because every time Nebraska scored I thought it was us. But I didn't watch too much just flipping during commercials of the Skins/Hawks game. Couldn't read numbers too well only on close ups and then they looked grey. I heard a lot of UW fans thought it looked too much like Ohio State

I'm watching replay now. I can read Nebraska's numbers easily but I can only read Wisconsin's when the players back is to the camera.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Grey-Houston-Basketball-Jersey-1.jpg

Houston going with grey jerseys...

Via Nike Blog...

Why is the back nameplate bigger than the "Houston" on the front? That's bad in my opinion.

Everyone knows the name on the back is more important the name on the front... that's how that saying goes right?

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Archived