Locker Room thread

gdu

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1345219122' post='1864337']

I find it odd that most of these college locker rooms seem to be better than professional one's... like the Clippers for example. If you get drafted from Duke or Arizona to the Clippers you're downgrading when it comes to locker rooms (maybe when it comes to basketball also, heyyooo!).

having a good locker room would be like having a million uniforms , all for recruitment where as in the pros you are getting paid and it wouldn't matter as much to people they wanted on the team

Liverpool

anfield+changing+room.jpg

I think I had a better locker room than that when I was in high school.

Yeah, it's barely a step up from the dressing rooms at my local arena.

Boy, it would be nice to actually have lockers if you want to be called a locker room.

If you have DirecTV in the USA, the Liverpool "dressing room" is exactly what you see when you see rugby's SuperLeague. They are the 15 richest teams in South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, but the pre-game shots are four wall with hooks for both the visiting and home teams.

It's needs must. Most English grounds are built in housing area's with a limited footprint to work with. Even then, a bunch of perspex and LED's won't help you kick the ball any better.

Craven Cottage

SAM_0299-1024x768.jpg

Slightly off topic but the tunnel from change room to pitch at the Stade Chaban Delmas, Bordeaux is 120 metres long

SAM_0299-1024x768.jpg

You think these are bad, these are the home changing rooms. The ones for the away teams are generally even more basic.

But as mentioned earlier, the needs for a Soccer team are less. There isn't a lot of time spent in them at all really.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I don't have the pics on me at this point, but the only locker room I've been in is Millenium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, where they played some of the Olympic soccer matches.

Some of the locals there were spraying their shorts, I guess it's like the Yankee Stadium or Lambeau Field of soccer/rugby. the locker room was nothing to write home about, but the stadium was very nice.

I like the thousand year old castle down the street better.

Liverpool

anfield+changing+room.jpg

I think I had a better locker room than that when I was in high school.

As a Liverpool fan i visited the dressing room a few times on the tour of anfield and basically the dressing room hasnt changed since the days of the boot room paisley fagan back to Shankly..

It's basic as it gets... And that's what Shankly believed we needed..

Nothing more..

We honour our tradition and those that went before

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived