Locker Room thread

gdu

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

(Note: Don't step on the Cardinal Bird; It's bad luck)

That's pretty much the standard in every locker room.

we don't like it when you go jumping on the cardinal bird on the field either. ask the last couple of teams how that went when they did it.

• 1 year later...

This has been a college thread so far ... but in the big league, the Jags just dropped $3mil on renovating their locker room.

JaguarsCampLockerRoom_0.jpg

video tour: http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/Jaguars-locker-room-tour/9dadaa72-8824-434e-a75f-42913d28bd1b

did all the logo's in their locker room change this year? i think that would be expensive especially considering they just did it last year

Liverpool

anfield+changing+room.jpg

I think I had a better locker room than that when I was in high school.

As a Liverpool fan i visited the dressing room a few times on the tour of anfield and basically the dressing room hasnt changed since the days of the boot room paisley fagan back to Shankly..

It's basic as it gets... And that's what Shankly believed we needed..

Nothing more..

We honour our tradition and those that went before

Most major teams have state of the art training facilities miles away from the stadium. They only need things they'd need the day of the game to be on site. Old Trafford has whirlpools and massage therapy tables at the stadium. If they need further medical aid they are within a few minutes of a hospital.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

As a Liverpool fan i visited the dressing room a few times on the tour of anfield and basically the dressing room hasnt changed since the days of the boot room paisley fagan back to Shankly..

Nothing more..

what a bunch of malarkey . Give the guys some cushy chairs already. 50 year old benches are for poor grade schools.

its the computer millennium for crying out loud

Nothing more..

what a bunch of malarkey . Give the guys some cushy chairs already. 50 year old benches are for poor grade schools.

its the computer millennium for crying out loud

not all teams are meant to have cushy chairs, especially ones with a legacy like liver pools

Archived