2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

Looks like San Diego is not the only team ditching the two tone collar. It would appear the entire league is. Go to the Nike Shop siteand you will see action shots that have edited uniforms to have no different colored collar or at least the collar is all the same color. Below is the Broncos example, it's like Houston's now:

o0SS9Zp.jpg

EDIT: looks like the Saints, Rams, and Bengals are keeping two toned collars. The Ravens, Broncos, Chargers, Buccaneers and Bills are all opting for a one color collar

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally don't like the colored collar whether it is one color or two. I think the collar should remain the same color as the rest of the uniform. Personally I think Houston's uniform looks awful because of the different color collar. And I am not just saying that because I am a Jags fan, lol.

Screen-shot-2013-04-20-at-9.42.03-AM.png

WTF?

Screen-shot-2013-04-20-at-9.42.03-AM.png

WTF?

Yikes I hope that's a mistake, looks like someone may have applied the Titans treatment to the helmet by reversing the Broncos' side stripes and removing the center one.

The Bills collar design looks significantly lighter. Doesn't even look like the flywire is there

As on some other teams, like the Panthers, it appears as though Nike has now come up with a way to do split-colored collars. Bills looks to be thin red/thick blue/white. Or, the collars are simply half the size they were, because the ones pictured only go down to halfway through the NFL shield.

Also, i'm kind of curious why the Buccaneers page isn't coming up. Something significant actually happening with them?

EDIT: looks like the Saints, Rams, and Bengals are keeping two toned collars. The Ravens, Broncos, Chargers, Buccaneers and Bills are all opting for a one color collar

Woo hoo! On the down side though, I've got two elite jerseys that are now inaccurate...

spacer.png

Woo hoo! On the down side though, I've got two elite jerseys that are now vintage...

FYP.

Looks like San Diego is not the only team ditching the two tone collar. It would appear the entire league is. Go to the Nike Shop siteand you will see action shots that have edited uniforms to have no different colored collar or at least the collar is all the same color. Below is the Broncos example, it's like Houston's now:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Those collars look ridiculous and the Saints have to be one of only a few teams that doesn't get it?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I don't think Nike changed the sizing of the collar or altered the tech behind it. I think what you're seeing is most teams shifting to either a fully colored collar or one the same color as the jersey itself. As for the Bills, that looks like they opted for the same treatment as the Patriots (no Flywire collar at all). I am indifferent on the Rams and Bengals sticking with the collar. It seems to work for Cincy, especially with the striping on the sleeves. The Saints definitely should have switched it up, though.

130114123414-tom-brady-single-image-cut.jpg

Looks like the Jaguars white uniform has teal numbering...

NewV.jpg

Even though we know the helmet/primary jersey won't be teal, I'm glad to see it's still a prominent feature on the uni. And even moreso, the return of gold. Jags just didn't look right without it.

Archived