2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see I for one thing the thumbnail matches the main photo, and thats why if it is a fake, i give them credit for the small detail.

You know the more i look at it (and get a headache) I think you could be right. I thought it was the thumbnail for the stadium renovation story, but it could be the thumbnail for that graphic.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Browns Request Uniform Change

It may or may not happen. Doesn't matter to me either way, but I can admit they need more variety. Swapping out brown and white jerseys with the same white pants gets old. But I'm glad they're keeping the helmet. Even the gray facemask works and there's no reason to mess with it. Any other color would look bad.

White face mask is better than gray IHO

70389454.png

Warning...go to thephins.com at your own risk. There are things there...hideous things...awful, unforgettable things that can never be unseen.

Like this:

DOLPHINSsb-2.jpg

Okay, this guy has a whole NFL set online and while the design style is not my thing, they're interesting to look at. "Out of the box" doesn't even begin to nail this guy's take:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23481859@N03/sets/72157627994564300/

Oh, and here are the '14 Browns...

6288126592_3c07ccc07a_b.jpg

Made ya look. ;-)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Warning...go to thephins.com at your own risk. There are things there...hideous things...awful, unforgettable things that can never be unseen.

Like this:

DOLPHINSsb-2.jpg

Okay, this guy has a whole NFL set online and while the design style is not my thing, they're interesting to look at. "Out of the box" doesn't even begin to nail this guy's take:

Made ya look. ;-)

1067px-Disgusted_Oh_God_Why.png

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Those are all comically bad. Like... not a single redeeming element on any one jersey. The prize for the most ridiculous, though, goes to the Colts in head-to-toe dark royal blue with thin, slightly-lighter royal blue numbers. :Oo:

I did get a chuckle out of the sword at the bottom of the Raiders' jersey, however.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Browns Request Uniform Change

It may or may not happen. Doesn't matter to me either way, but I can admit they need more variety. Swapping out brown and white jerseys with the same white pants gets old. But I'm glad they're keeping the helmet. Even the gray facemask works and there's no reason to mess with it. Any other color would look bad.

Bring back the orange pants along with the brown pants with stripes.

spacer.png

Like this:

DOLPHINSsb-2.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23481859@N03/sets/72157627994564300/

Made ya look. ;-)

Man, dos jerzees are da illest!!!!11!!!

Like this:

DOLPHINSsb-2.jpg

Made ya look. ;-)

Man, dos jerzees are da illest!!!!11!!!

The thing that gets me is there's no variation between any of those designs. Sure, the idea is pretty out of box with unconventional logo placement, striping, and number placement. But beyond that, that might be the most boring set of NFL concepts I've ever seen. All the teams look exactly alike. The designer even went so far as to be all EPL/MLS and use the same number set for everything. Yawn.

Saw on thephins.com "Mike Dee just stated a few minutes ago on Joe Rose's show that any logo already seen is not the new logo. Nothing has been leaked."

I guess this closes the door on the latest leak with the script, unless Dee is mincing words and the script is a variation of the official logo (ie: the real logo will only use the dolphin)...or unless he hasn't seen that one.

Archived