2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it known yet whether any or all of the teams that kept the old jersey materials / templates are going with Nike this season?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Look at Ed Reed's pants. What's that logo? It's the regular Ravens logo with what appears to be either a cross or a sword. Is that a custom thing or an unused logo or something? Likely a custom, but very interesting to see that

I believe its the volunteer logo that they use on their practice jerseys

4860526454_e3eb367835_m.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Anybody wanna see who can eat predict what will happen with each of the three??

I say the jags reintroduce a lot of gold and go with color changing numbers on the whites.

Viking go old school. I'd like to see joryhwestern stripes with white being the middle one and the outer stripes solid yellow. Wouldn't be surprised to see a custom number font.

Dolphins I really don't know but I'd like to see a custom font. I really don't like their current font especially with the heavy drop shadow.

Have no real preference over what Minny does with their uniforms. However I would be interested in seeing how their current helmet would look with a white facemask.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

As long as the Phins keep orange and aqua, and preferably have an orange alt, I'm happy.

I like the Jags teal too, but the all black they had a few years back looked really good.

2ly2w09.jpg

Vikings helmet will stay the same, no doubt. It's one of the best in the league. They need to have a Bills-esque simplified look that channels the old days.

...or at least that's what I hope.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived