Brave-Bird 08's NFL Unveil

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The blue looks really chalky and faded, like they washed the blue and white jerseys together. I think you should add the logo back to the pants and put stripes on the socks like they have. Right now its looking a little plain to me. (By the way, CJ Spiller is 28, not 21)

spacer.png

One thing I think you could do better is to look for relationships in the weights and executions of stripes or patterns and coordinate those types of things when you can to create a more finished and considered product. See a facemask and notice that the weight of the bars is similar to, say, the weight of the number outline. See a number outline and notice that the weight of the outline is similar to the weight of the nameplate lettering. Look at the Bears' current uniform and notice that the weight and treatment of the C (orange with white trim) is the same as the sleeve stripes. Should the sleeve stripes and sock stripes match up in thickness if they are the same pattern? All these little things can take your work from 'eh' to 'wow' if you look for them.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

why the lack of posts, brave bird? we're all dying to see this!

Patience, sunflower. Dude got a life to live outside of the Creamery, ya dig? Good things to those who wait...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

why the lack of posts, brave bird? we're all dying to see this!

Patience, sunflower. Dude got a life to live outside of the Creamery, ya dig? Good things to those who wait...

He said he had all the concepts made, so I would suggest that he release them all.

spacer.png

I have COMPLETELY COMPLETED and saved to my computer, ready to unravel. I'm going to start posting concepts in alphabetical order--two or three a day--so that each concept can get its fair share of attention.

see this is why i'm getting antsy. he said he had them completely completed, and would unviel "two or three A DAY" its been at least 5 days!

spacer.png

I have COMPLETELY COMPLETED and saved to my computer, ready to unravel. I'm going to start posting concepts in alphabetical order--two or three a day--so that each concept can get its fair share of attention.

see this is why i'm getting antsy. he said he had them completely completed, and would unviel "two or three A DAY" its been at least 5 days!

He still has a life outside the CCSLC. Chill bruh.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

well, if he knew he wouldn't have time, he could have said that he will post as soon as he can. these are just such good concepts

spacer.png

well, if he knew he wouldn't have time, he could have said that he will post as soon as he can. these are just such good concepts

This kind of attitude is exactly why I stopped posting in the concepts forum. This is a hobby, real life things take priority. I think it goes without saying that "he will post as soon as he can". Its a general timeline, not a contract. So just chill out.

I have a solution....Brave-Bird send the concepts to my email address and I will post one concept a day until they are all out there.

spacer.png

I have a solution....Brave-Bird send the concepts to my email address and I will post one concept a day until they are all out there.

Or... you can stop acting like an entitled brat and wait like everyone else.

Seriously... this is not cool. Just stop.

Archived