The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chara could have easily stopped that empty net goal by Turris. There goes the division. Way to choke that one away, B's.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

And Ottawa's gonna win this one.

Forces Islanders into the death zone vs Pittsburgh, eliminates the Habs/Leafs matchup, and denies Boston the division title.

This season is a wrap boys. Onto the real show...

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

And Ottawa's gonna win this one.

Forces Islanders into the death zone vs Pittsburgh, eliminates the Habs/Leafs matchup, and denies Boston the division title.

This season is a wrap boys. Onto the real show...

Yep. This thread will be retired within a few hours of the conclusion of this game.

It's amazing. This whole time, I always expected Boston to eventually grab the division title from the Canadiens. It never happened, and they've finally run out of time to atone for that.

But it probably creates a favourable 1st round draw for them. Mike is quivering right now.

spacer.png

Supposedly they're just going to bring up their AHL head coach from Cleveland on the cheap.

The Avalanche would never do anything that cheap this is the team that bought its Stanl--oh right the owner bought the Rams

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I guess I am supposed to say what a shame it is that Columbus did not make the playoffs. But here in Minnesota, we'll take what we can get. After an unbelievable run of our NBA and NHL teams missing the playoffs, it's nice to be back, even if it is an incredibly underachieving team that seemed to be trying to miss out at times. There was a stretch of a few weeks during which the Wild were not mediocre (for the only time in team history). Otherwise I know the Wild are mediocre. I know they run away with the title of worst team in the playoffs (hell, they may even be the worst team in the league right now), but as I said, we take what we get in the town that makes Cleveland look like a winning town. The Wild will probably miss the playoffs for the next few years, so it will be nice to have this one appearance to break the streak.

The only downside is that they might not fire their coach now.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived