charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently, in the west:

• five teams have 28 points
  • nine teams have 26-29 points
  • Only 2 teams are not within 6 points of 28

Everyone has a legit chance at the playoffs. Even the Wild. And only two teams are a virtual lock for the playoffs.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Yeah, Pittsburgh would definitely want a defensemen. /cough Bouwmeester..

Iginla if protected, and is played against the other teams third and fourth line, he's magic. It's when you play him against the other teams top guys is when you start to see how he's regressed. Boston would probably never play him on the top line, probably slotted second or third and some time on the PP. I don't think Calgary would want to take any more salary, especially Lucic's 6 million, you never know though, Calgary needs to get bigger, just too bad he doesn't play Center. I don't think you guys would part with David Krejci either.

Tough to say. I think he'd really flourish in Boston. Lucic and a 1st. It's not horrible, but i'll take your word on how bad he's been this year :P

It's just the fact do teams want to give up so much, for a player that might not sign back.

I wouldn't deal Krejci. You can really see how much his presence is missed in the lineup when he's not playing. The turning point of the 2010 series debacle against the Philadelphia Flyers was when Krejci went down with his wrist injury. The rest, as they say, was embarrassing history.

I'd do Lucic and a conditional pick. If they go far, a first. If they don't, maybe a second. It's hard to say. I feel like I'm undervaluing Jarome Iginla, but at the same time, I feel like I don't want to move hell and creation to get him.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

None of them compare to Bertuzzi.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yeah the Sharks get mocked a bunch on here, but I will never change who I root for. (Although I do suggest avoid bandwagoning the Sharks for now since they seemed to forget that you have to outscore the opponent to win games)

Blackhawks fans control this thread, which is why the Sharks and Canucks are such easy targets. The Red Wings, not so much, because they have the Cup's to back up them up, but the Red Wings wannabe's?

I don't mind it. To me, if the Lightning are getting mocked, that at least means they are relevant enough to be mocked.

spacer.png

Yeah, Pittsburgh would definitely want a defensemen. /cough Bouwmeester..

Iginla if protected, and is played against the other teams third and fourth line, he's magic. It's when you play him against the other teams top guys is when you start to see how he's regressed. Boston would probably never play him on the top line, probably slotted second or third and some time on the PP. I don't think Calgary would want to take any more salary, especially Lucic's 6 million, you never know though, Calgary needs to get bigger, just too bad he doesn't play Center. I don't think you guys would part with David Krejci either.

Tough to say. I think he'd really flourish in Boston. Lucic and a 1st. It's not horrible, but i'll take your word on how bad he's been this year :P

It's just the fact do teams want to give up so much, for a player that might not sign back.

I wouldn't deal Krejci. You can really see how much his presence is missed in the lineup when he's not playing. The turning point of the 2010 series debacle against the Philadelphia Flyers was when Krejci went down with his wrist injury. The rest, as they say, was embarrassing history.

I'd do Lucic and a conditional pick. If they go far, a first. If they don't, maybe a second. It's hard to say. I feel like I'm undervaluing Jarome Iginla, but at the same time, I feel like I don't want to move hell and creation to get him.

Yeah, that's what I figure. His performance in the cup run year was one of the forgotten roles at least by the general public.

I can't blame you. I think sometimes we could get a lot especially with the market looking weak right now, then I think we won't get a lot. Has to be right team, no way Calgary trades it's greatest player of all time for nothing, even though he is a free agent.

Should have happened two years ago. Anyways the Kings are thrashing the Flames again, really hilarious!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Mike Keenan hated it. Therefore, it's gotta be fantastic.

If that attempt had gone in, I think it would have encompassed every argument for ending the shootout, ever. If you want the shootout, how is anything ever going to top that, short of the NHL allowing props? And if you don't want the shootout, hey, you want that deciding the outcome of a game?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm just fascinated by the name "Kaspars Daugavin¨." The Baltic peoples have the strangest names.

Yet another man in the hockey name hall of fame.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

If that attempt had gone in, I think it would have encompassed every argument for ending the shootout, ever. If you want the shootout, how is anything ever going to top that, short of the NHL allowing props? And if you don't want the shootout, hey, you want that deciding the outcome of a game?

He's done that in a couple AHL shootouts before, and I believe at least one of them was successful. So that has decided an outcome of at least one game already.

gbaCXZn.png

He's done that in a couple AHL shootouts before, and I believe at least one of them was successful. So that has decided an outcome of at least one game already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkIXY_5m7Dg

Fun fact: Calgary's first game against a Pacific opponent in 2012 was on January 12. In the shortened 2013 season, their first match-up was only (a year and) eight days later, on January 20.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

In the battle for first overall.

Florgary Flamethers.

lrmu2_medium.jpg

You can never leave out the Oil!

If they even dare pick first overall again, I can't be held responsible for my actions.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

None of them compare to Bertuzzi.

I certainly would've included both him, Marty McSorley, Chris Simon....there are a lot of guys who could've made the list.

In my one and only trip to Madison Square Garden to see the Rangers, there was Wayne Gretzky, Mark Messier, Brian Leetch, etc. So who scores the only Rangers goal of the game? Esa Tikkanen.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Archived