College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I hate the new pattern on the Adidas template it does make the jersey look like a tire.

I kinda of like these uniforms gray has been used in a lot of merchandise for us I hate the addition of the VOLS & TENNESSEE to uniforms though makes us look minor league.

can i just say im disliking adidas more and more as I see their stuff. the stupid gray unis for tennessee really??? did u think black went all well for them huh adidas. oh and their templates with the bird wing on the side like why did fau go from a gorgeous set to a template used by 4 or 5 other mac schools already

2rzsaw3.jpg

And here we go with adidas copying Nike's terrible idea of anthracite alts.

edit: and usually these terrible PS pic have a generic football player. Is this the first one to use a person with tattoos?

"smokey" gray

Yeah, their dog is rather grey. I can't believe this but I actually like it. I hated their Halloween black out ones but for some reason this just seems right to me. I just wish they would of put a ever so slight splash of sky blue on it.

The dog also has spots so they are only half way there...

6f7cle.jpg

Just no.

If your gonna add black or grey jersey's and pants, then add the same color helmet and be done with it. It would have made the look much better.

agree, white pants with this top miiiiiight make it tolerable.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

what a "unique, tight, badass, dope" look. God, I hope 17 year old recruits start to gravitate to something else soon.
Well there is a reason behind the tight uniforms, it makes it so there is less material to grab, making it easier to avoid a tackle, or shed a block

Tight per Urban Dictionary 3. Stylish, cool, having everything together... I work with high school athletes, I hear "dat's tight" daily

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

what a "unique, tight, badass, dope" look. God, I hope 17 year old recruits start to gravitate to something else soon.
Well there is a reason behind the tight uniforms, it makes it so there is less material to grab, making it easier to avoid a tackle, or shed a block

Tight per Urban Dictionary 3. Stylish, cool, having everything together... I work with high school athletes, I hear "dat's tight" daily
If you don't play football you wouldn't understand the perks of having a tight compressive jersey.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Archived