College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i keep reading how "adidas sucks" but the school always gets a pass. why? it's the school that got what they wanted in the end. non of this is being forced on them

Adidas, Nike, UA, and Russell are all ruining the world. Didn't you know that?

i keep reading how "adidas sucks" but the school always gets a pass. why? it's the school that got what they wanted in the end. non of this is being forced on them

Adidas, Nike, UA, and Russell are all ruining the world. Didn't you know that?

They're ruining the sports world, that's for sure.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

6f7cle.jpg

Just no.

If your gonna add black or grey jersey's and pants, then add the same color helmet and be done with it. It would have made the look much better.

agree, white pants with this top miiiiiight make it tolerable.

I was gonna say orange pants.

Adidas' template sucks, though, and nobody forced that on them.

yea its bad. but the schools dont have to accept them

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I got you Brandon... WTF Tennessee? These are so dumb, hate how FAD these are.

Literally went to a co-worker and said A) Matte B) Chrome C) State logo D) Gray...

Waiting for a school to prove me wrong. (he guessed B btw)

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

I got you Brandon... WTF Tennessee? These are so dumb, hate how FAD these are.

Literally went to a co-worker and said A) Matte B) Chrome C) State logo D) Gray...

Waiting for a school to prove me wrong. (he guessed B btw)

You said what?

It's really funny how public opinions differ from those on this board. I'm in Tennessee, and people are calling the radio station and saying how awesome they look. I'm with you all though; these are just... not good. The helmet stands out too much and doesn't mesh with the uniform. I think it might be improved if the numbers were white with an orange outline? I had really been hoping the 'gray' they kept talking about would be a light matte sort of gray that would look great on pants maybe with a white and orange set of stripes but. Not a fan of these.

The general public tend to like uniforms like this. Something flashy, modern, and trendy. Tennessee and Adidas don't design to please a bunch of people on a message board. They want players, fans, and recruits to get excited. If they cared about people here, every team would look like Penn State and billion dollar corporations like Nike and Adidas wouldn't exist.

It's really funny how public opinions differ from those on this board. I'm in Tennessee, and people are calling the radio station and saying how awesome they look. I'm with you all though; these are just... not good. The helmet stands out too much and doesn't mesh with the uniform. I think it might be improved if the numbers were white with an orange outline? I had really been hoping the 'gray' they kept talking about would be a light matte sort of gray that would look great on pants maybe with a white and orange set of stripes but. Not a fan of these.

It should be noted:

Every caller on sports talk radio is an idiot. All of them. Including me the one time I did it.

EDIT:

Also, I - too - love how people here all have the exact same opinion on everything.

cough*SARCASM*cough

Just like vmd9 says, everyone hates modern/current design,

cough*SARCASM*cough

and everyone's favorite uniform ever of all time is Penn

cough*SARCASM*cough

State.

cough*SARCASM*cough

That's why there's no diversity of opinion or design here

cough*SARCASM*cough

and why the concepts forum died oldschoolvikings got every team's concept ever right

cough*SARCASM*cough

and no one could find a flaw or improvement.

cough*SARCASM*cough

Do they even still offer any other templates? Seems to me like everyone's just being given the :censored:ty TechFits now. Even Wisconsin has changed to them.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Nike schools can refuse template upgrades...so what stops an Adidas school?

Because the uniforms are 5000% lighter, and never ever get wet, and fit like laffy taffy, and stretches like it too, and will never rip, and makes you go faster, and be stronger, some other bull :censored: they always say to sell to the school

The general public tend to like uniforms like this. Something flashy, modern, and trendy. Tennessee and Adidas don't design to please a bunch of people on a message board. They want players, fans, and recruits to get excited. If they cared about people here, every team would look like Penn State and billion dollar corporations like Nike and Adidas wouldn't exist.

exactly. know your audience. it really dosent matter what anyone outside of your target audience thinks.

Do they even still offer any other templates? Seems to me like everyone's just being given the :censored:ty TechFits now. Even Wisconsin has changed to them.

i think it was offered to 7 schools, but they don't have to take the upgrade. i think some schools just value the new technology more than the aesthetic. and its not out of the question that the schools actually like the way it looks too.

i don't think every adidas school is in a Techfit jersey, Akron for example i don't think has it. actually it might even be a player option, like when it was in the NFL. The Colts were one team that had the standard jersey, and some players wore the TechFit. id have to look more into that though

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

1. I don't mind the Tennessee uniforms one bit. They're much better than black. I've always liked grey and orange together.

2. The UCF helmet is a good idea, but it will only work on the Revo Speed helmets, which was already said. Looks horrible with anything other than that.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

exactly. know your audience. it really dosent matter what anyone outside of your target audience thinks.

i think it was offered to 7 schools, but they don't have to take the upgrade. i think some schools just value the new technology more than the aesthetic. and its not out of the question that the schools actually like the way it looks too.

i don't think every adidas school is in a Techfit jersey, Akron for example i don't think has it. actually it might even be a player option, like when it was in the NFL. The Colts were one team that had the standard jersey, and some players wore the TechFit. id have to look more into that though

Here is Eastern Washington in the TechFits (or whatever it was called): 9514906874_dee71b8efa.jpg

So, you think they offered it to Texas A&M, Tenn, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Kansas and...Eastern Washington?

what a "unique, tight, badass, dope" look. God, I hope 17 year old recruits start to gravitate to something else soon.
Well there is a reason behind the tight uniforms, it makes it so there is less material to grab, making it easier to avoid a tackle, or shed a block

Tight per Urban Dictionary 3. Stylish, cool, having everything together... I work with high school athletes, I hear "dat's tight" daily
Gray or black?

Archived