GriffinM6

College Football 2013 Season

BSD7CRuCMAAd9e1.jpg

Are those full time?! Cuz if so that's great the logo is horrible and looks even more horrible on the helmet but the colors and uniform as a whole look pretty good and to put a good lookin logo on the helmet is a great addition!

The slogan is from the Revolution but the flag with the cannon and slogan was specifically flown at Gonzalez. The helmets are great. Their home and aways are solid but the orange looks hokey with the wings on them.

BSD7CRuCMAAd9e1.jpg

That slogan on the first pair seems like some sex joke, considering there's a cannon.

The first pair is reference to a historical battle flag first used during the American Revolution and later used during the Texas Revolution in 1835.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_and_take_it

Oh my gosh. I was only making a joke. I don't need a lecture.

BSD7CRuCMAAd9e1.jpg

That slogan on the first pair seems like some sex joke, considering there's a cannon.

The first pair is reference to a historical battle flag first used during the American Revolution and later used during the Texas Revolution in 1835.

that'll teach you to make jokes! this is serious business here!

Sorry man. History major. My instincts just kicked in.

Heard Oregon will also have a new white jersey featuring apple green wings and numbers

Love it. That's probably one of my favorite combinations from them now.

I guess Josh Huff is bringing midriff jerseys back. But seriously, that shade of green, I favor, over the dark green.

Red decal for Arkansas absoulute IMPROVED the white helmets.

The helmets look good and they look silver.

Arkansas is practicing in actual game uniforms today for some reason. First time wearing the updated white helmets however.

29AEFCB5-3CE1-485E-AD65-5F97AF17E26D-531

arkansas helmet looks so much sharper

The helmets look good and they look silver.

Arkansas is practicing in actual game uniforms today for some reason. First time wearing the updated white helmets however.

29AEFCB5-3CE1-485E-AD65-5F97AF17E26D-531

The helmet is finally the way it should be but why is the hog turned backwards on the pants another small detail