College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

and here's georgia tech's new uniform. feel kinda 2005 to me, but i do like them much more than last year's.

i_zpsda1edb94.jpeg

MUCH better than last year.
That's not a difficult thing to accomplish.

Yeah, they could go out sporting purple and teal jerseys with basic stripes and it would be better.

spacer.png

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,East Carolina is going BFBS on Thursday and maybe for here on out.

http://www.ecupirates.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/090213aab.html

Some how - it fits ECU. They already sell a ton of stuff that's all black, in fact, I think everything I own ECU is primarily black.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Well,East Carolina is going BFBS on Thursday and maybe for here on out.

http://www.ecupirates.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/090213aab.html

Some how - it fits ECU. They already sell a ton of stuff that's all black, in fact, I think everything I own ECU is primarily black.

I agree. For being a team called the Pirates, it seems kind of weird that they haven't had a black jersey in year's past.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Some pics from CU-CSU. There's a lot going on here that I like:

1. Nice to see CU in gold-white-gold -- think it's a great combination and have never understood why they've used it so rarely in the last 20 years or so.

2. White socks with dark shoes -- a classic look for both teams.

3. Under Armour has done a really good job with CSU's new set, IMHO. They have some pizzaz without being over the top, and the sans-serif font is distinctive without being silly or gimmicky.

i-QKXT4fx-L.jpgi-WQBQTQG-L-1.jpgi-HWMP72X-L.jpgi-rLQWLJC-L.jpg

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

1. Looks like Nike found a sap to take some of their excess TCU pro combat jerseys off their hands...

Yeah, they could go out sporting purple and teal jerseys with basic stripes and it would be better.

Uh, just because it was a fad in the '90s doesn't make that color combo bad. Teal and purple will always look good together.

2013-tulane-blackout-football-uniforms-6

The answer to a question no one asked.

What would Tulane look like in anthracite?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Florida State always looks great. Wish they had the sheen on the pants, but nonetheless, it's a top-5 look.

Pitt looks great with the stripes on the helmet. Smart addition.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Ugh...Rutgers...BTKqKu1IEAApQHH.jpg

So I guess the trend is to go from really unique identifiers (like Oregon's, TCU's frog skin, Rutgers battle scarred helmets) to looking the same as everyone else in a white helmet (see N'Western, Texas Tech, Cincy, Rutgers, etc...)

Archived