College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Under Armour teased today that Maryland's getting new duds for WVU. I'm assuming West Virginia would also be wearing something new?

You guys know anything?

Another Pride uniform for Maryland I would assume. Maybe a red one this time?

As for WVU I doubt they would wear anything other than the new uniforms they unveiled in the offseason. Just a question of what combination.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/armoured/university-of-maryland-uniforms

Their pride uniforms, the URL used to end:

/university-of-maryland-pride-uniforms

All the URLs I mentioned here have since changed to not describe the uniforms.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under Armour teased today that Maryland's getting new duds for WVU. I'm assuming West Virginia would also be wearing something new?

You guys know anything?

Another Pride uniform for Maryland I would assume. Maybe a red one this time?

As for WVU I doubt they would wear anything other than the new uniforms they unveiled in the offseason. Just a question of what combination.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/armoured/university-of-maryland-uniforms

Their pride uniforms, the URL used to end:

/university-of-maryland-pride-uniforms

All the URLs I mentioned here have since changed to not describe the uniforms.

man, were good on here

spacer.png

spacer.png

Those uniforms are so nice with that color combo and althought I never think they should wear anything but the purple lids that white one once a year is 10000 times better than that outta place black one from last year!

And I'm surprised I haven't seen in this thread or the high school thread any other teams copying these...yet

If you wear special uniforms for every game, are they still special?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I honestly think that UCLA set is where college football jumped the shark.

Stick a trackable light inside the football. Do away with the coin toss and have them sprint for the ball like in the XFL, and have nicknames on the back of every shirt.

Oh, and we have too many bland nicknames. I think we need to have the New Mexico State Fusionzz with chromatic blue helmets....oooh, with LED scrolling message boards on the helmet bumpers!!

And we'll have LSU, Clemson, and Auburn in a three way cage match. The winner gets to keep the name Tigers, while the runner up becomes the Slayers, and the first team eliminated just drops all nicknames entirely like North Dakota...except they wear hot pink. The same should be done for the Bulldogs teams, including Louisiana Tech, Georgia, Mississippi State, and the like...and the first team out can become the Vampires....because Vampires are cool, right? And they need gold crackle-painted helmets....so they sparkle in the stadium lights.

if you'll excuse me, my toaster and I need to go for a swim. #overit #neededtofinallyhaveameltdown.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

1292368_557529050962610_1597483502_o.jpg

I actually like it because leather and cowboys make sense. Saddles, boots and gloves are all made of cowhide, same as the football. Now as long as they wear a uniform with minimal piping with these it'd be a good look.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I hate a lot of the new uniforms that come out lately (looking at you UCLA), but man Oregon just continues to do everything right. That is probably an unpopular opinion but as new age uniforms go Oregon looks good 9/10 times at the least. I love how they are incorporating the iridescent colors into things.

Archived