College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry to post twice in a row, but here's temple's helmet. a lot easier to see the grey in the helmet on tv.

178948650_zps9c145c59.jpg

and here's georgia tech's new uniform. feel kinda 2005 to me, but i do like them much more than last year's.

i_zpsda1edb94.jpeg

Boo, Last year's were fun. I think if they kept working with the honeycomb design it would come out with a really great identity.

And why VaTech, why???? Go back to the shoulder hoops. Leave that template to the reigning D2 National Champs! Atleast we have a pants stripe to go with it.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

What and where did those come from? Is there any reasoning? Such great color combo to f it up week after week season after season is just a mystery. I would fire everyone that let those leave the locker room. No recruit wants to wear grey brown and orange no one likes that

They might have had them for a while and chose to use them they just look very 2000's

some players dont even have the shoulder stripe on vt

You'd think Nike would be able to get VT something a bit more modern, not steal WVU's uniform that they just ditched
I'm guessing VT requested the uniforms and it wasn't planned by Nike. If the request isn't made in time, Nike can only give them uniforms they have in their inventory. The same thing happened to Wichita St. in the Final Four.

Florida appears to have reduced or eliminated the blue stripe around their numbers.

ySRqXcq.jpg

L9zHmWt.jpg

BEFORE

tebow5.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

True, so that looks like Colorado state is just unveiling their home and roads.

All the URLs:

/colorado-state-university-home-uniforms

/university-of-south-carolina-gamecocks-away-uniforms

/colorado-state-university-away-uniforms

/texas-tech-black-guns-up-uniforms

/texas-tech-gray-guns-up-uniforms

/university-of-maryland-pride-uniforms

/texas-tech-lone-survivor-uniforms

/northwestern-university-wounded-warrior-uniforms

/university-of-hawaii-rainbow-warrior-throwback-uniforms

/university-of-toledo-power-in-pink-uniforms

/texas-tech-lone-star-uniforms