College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

North Dakota State's new uniforms suck. Honestly they should avoid modern designs & stick with simple/traditional. Just my opinion though.

I agree. While its not like some ultra over designed uni with piping, I hate the number font and the yellow side panels are too much. The unis before were simple but not boring.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I don't like when both sides of the helmet have different logos. Especially when one side has the players number and the font of the helmet numbers don't match the font of the jersey number.

I understand the meaning behind Western Michigans "Row the Boat" motto, but it doesn't seem to fit a team nicknamed the Broncos. Also, why do they have the oar stickers on their helmets during game one. Seems odd.

I can't be the only one here who picks what game to watch based on the uniform matchup, can I? :P

I don't mind multiple helmets/jerseys/whatever as long as teams still look like themselves. Tonight Texas Tech does not look like Texas Tech.

Why is Virginia Tech wearing the West Virginia template?

Anyone else see that connection with those "chest outline stripe" things?

Yeah, it's the same template with different number fonts. I am still just praying they aren't legit. National stage and we pick THESE? An old design that isn't even in our color scheme? A few years ago when we wore the black pro combat unis at least they were a unique template for the time. I'd like to think we're a bigger program than an old Russell rip off of a former rival but what do I know.

VT should be better than that, but we know they aren't based on their Nike team template + camo numbers from last year.

North Dakota State's new uniforms suck. Honestly they should avoid modern designs & stick with simple/traditional. Just my opinion though.

hmmm I was just coming on here to say I liked the uni's... at least it was a hell of a game!

chris_creamer_siggy.png

Please do not fool yourself, the Buccaneers jersey is conceptually and creatively an abomination. Read the "FANFARE" Here...

Also I'm not sure if this has been covered but San Jose State has switched to grey facemasks. Major downgrade imho

9172169.jpeg

That Uni is a big mess! D: Looks like they used faux throwback uni's with a modern helmet. It's turned out as a big jumbled mess D:

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Also I'm not sure if this has been covered but San Jose State has switched to grey facemasks. Major downgrade imho

9172169.jpeg

That Uni is a big mess! D: Looks like they used faux throwback uni's with a modern helmet. It's turned out as a big jumbled mess D:

How is that a throwback whenit has the :censored:ty nike polygon side panel that was created only 4 years ago

Illinois going orange/orange/white for the opener today. Kind of disappointed that they're wearing their alternates Week 1, but I'm not really too surprised considering 90% of the time they've worn game jerseys this off-season for different events they've been in orange.

BTAKJF9CMAAjZBt.jpg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I can't be the only one here who picks what game to watch based on the uniform matchup, can I? :P

I don't mind multiple helmets/jerseys/whatever as long as teams still look like themselves. Tonight Texas Tech does not look like Texas Tech.

Nope. I refused to watch MSU because of Western Michigan's uniforms. :wacko:

spacer.png

Illinois going orange/orange/white for the opener today. Kind of disappointed that they're wearing their alternates Week 1, but I'm not really too surprised considering 90% of the time they've worn game jerseys this off-season for different events they've been in orange.

BTAKJF9CMAAjZBt.jpg

That helmet looks pretty sharp.

9172169.jpeg

How is that a throwback whenit has the :censored:ty nike polygon side panel that was created only 4 years ago

It looks like one of those "fakey" throwbacks that is only maybe intentionally 70% correct, hince why I called it a "faux throwback"

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Maryland has a slight change to the black helmets. The flags had a yellow outline last year, and this year the outline gone/clear.

I think Maryland has great uniforms when they wear black/red/black or white/red/white. It's when they get to the "Pride" sets that they look all jacked up.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived