College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

New unis for VA Tech tomorrow? Ugh. Old style and plain ugly. Thumbs way down, IMO.GayleBama.jpg

Are those silver pants?? I thought Nike couldn't make metallic fabrics anymore...

this just might be real. not sure why they would have a current player modeling those if it's fake. http://www.hokiesports.com/football/players/gayle_james.html

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New unis for VA Tech tomorrow? Ugh. Old style and plain ugly. Thumbs way down, IMO.GayleBama.jpg

Are those silver pants?? I thought Nike couldn't make metallic fabrics anymore...

this just might be real. not sure why they would have a current player modeling those if it's fake. http://www.hokiesports.com/football/players/gayle_james.html
I'm sure it's real. I just don't understand why they aren't wearing a grey version of their own uniform. Why use West Virginia's old uniform? The jersey looks like those generic looking jerseys Walmart sells that just has a team logo slapped on them.

Also, that jersey looks very loose also. I'm assuming the picture was taken before any tailoring was done.

I'm sure it's real. I just don't understand why they aren't wearing a grey version of their own uniform. Why use West Virginia's old uniform? The jersey looks like those generic looking jerseys Walmart sells that just has a team logo slapped on them.

Also, that jersey looks very loose also. I'm assuming the picture was taken before any tailoring was done.

Well that looks like a photoshop to me. I might be wrong, but the VT does't look right on th front of the jersey.

Why is Virginia Tech wearing the West Virginia template?

Anyone else see that connection with those "chest outline stripe" things?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Why is Virginia Tech wearing the West Virginia template?

Anyone else see that connection with those "chest outline stripe" things?

Yeah, it's the same template with different number fonts. I am still just praying they aren't legit. National stage and we pick THESE? An old design that isn't even in our color scheme? A few years ago when we wore the black pro combat unis at least they were a unique template for the time. I'd like to think we're a bigger program than an old Russell rip off of a former rival but what do I know.

Archived