GriffinM6

College Football 2013 Season

While the VT uniforms are absolutely uninspiring, has anyone mentioned the side and back panels of the Alabama uniform? I guess it's the "NFL" jersey style, but the mesh/window behind the nameplate and on the sides just don't look good on TV. With the pads showing through, it just looks like pink patches. Very distracting; hope they figure out a solution for that.

Georgia unveiled new uniforms over the offseason. Updated to Speed Machine template and custom number font.

and here's georgia tech's new uniform. feel kinda 2005 to me, but i do like them much more than last year's.

i_zpsda1edb94.jpeg

I actually really like these. The pants striping colors should be flip flopped though, and instead of the piping going across the butt, it should go straight up to the hip.

Is Georgia in silver pants?

LSU is wearing the longer shoulder stripe jerseys against TCU's Rivalry set

Florida appears to have reduced or eliminated the blue stripe around their numbers.

ySRqXcq.jpg

L9zHmWt.jpg

BEFORE

tebow5.jpg

The blue outline around the numbers is still there. It looks about the same, given the new font and all.

Florida appears to have reduced or eliminated the blue stripe around their numbers.

ySRqXcq.jpg

L9zHmWt.jpg

BEFORE

tebow5.jpg

The blue outline around the numbers is still there. It looks about the same, given the new font and all.

New font! That's what's screwing with my head. Sorry for the false alarm.

I was skeptical at first, but the TCU helmets are pretty slick. I like the finish, and the red.

And LSU does look better with longer stripes, but they still don't go "around" the shoulder. They look odd going straight down the front and back of the jersey rather than curling under.

Clemson's endzones with the block font is far inferior to the custom font they've used in recent years.

Montana has new helmets this year. Here's two really crappy screenshots of their ugly-ass giant bear claw helmets.

axio.png1imy.png

That's crazy...I'm pretty sure I made a Montana concept once with the claw on the side and somebody recommended I put them on the back like that.

Cincinnati joining Texas Tech and Fresno State in the "let's all look the same" club for week one.

Oregon, Temple, Kentucky, Northwestern, Boise St...come on down!

imo the uniform winners today are Arizona, TCU's helmets, and even though they're not new the gold fittingly goes to Notre Dame's helmets.

Noticed something interesting today. idk if it's ever been covered.

I was watching the UGA/Clemson game and noticed that there are two versions of the collar being worn on-field.

One is the flywire, and one appears to be a more traditional size. Both players are wearing this season's new uniforms.

Here's a crappy screenshot:

20130831_215105_zps79cd9b63.jpg?t=137800

Cal's jerseys look awful. The combination of the big collar and the shoulder marks makes some of the players look like they have a giant yellow yoke on their jerseys.