College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

I don't like when both sides of the helmet have different logos. Especially when one side has the players number and the font of the helmet numbers don't match the font of the jersey number.

I understand the meaning behind Western Michigans "Row the Boat" motto, but it doesn't seem to fit a team nicknamed the Broncos. Also, why do they have the oar stickers on their helmets during game one. Seems odd.

The school is known as Western Michigan, and Michigan's western border is an eponymous Great Lake... I'd say "Row The Boat" fits them more than, say, Auburn's "War Eagle" chant fits a team known as the Tigers.

That's not even an actual "school motto". It's the coach's personal motivational ploy; telling the team that they all need to jump in and help to row the boat.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is louisville's turf supposed to have brown spots?

Their version of FieldTurf has mostly cork top infill layer as opposed to ground up rubber. It is supposed to make the playing surface cooler than it was all-rubber.

Maryland was the first to have it last year.

Louisville, Arizona, Nebraska, and Tulsa have this version for the 2013 season.

6_1056316.jpg

texas with the numbers on helmet. me gusta

They shoulda moved the sleeve stripes slightly up and made them just a tad thicker. There's a lot of empty space now. Looks good though. Helmets look alright with the numbers up there, not better though.

Interesting about that turf u didn't know that.

Also both teams have stripes that cutoff in the back because if the shape of the revo speeds. Looks cool.

is louisville's turf supposed to have brown spots?

Their version of FieldTurf has mostly cork top infill layer as opposed to ground up rubber. It is supposed to make the playing surface cooler than it was all-rubber.

Maryland was the first to have it last year.

Louisville, Arizona, Nebraska, and Tulsa have this version for the 2013 season.

Yeah it looks like the cork just hasn't settled into the turf yet.

I just wish the school logo in the numbers for Western Kentucky was more subtle than this. Also makes me wanna wipe doen that helmet with all the fingerprints

http://billionaires-static.forbes.com/imageserve/08Xzcdte2C1be/5184x.jpg?fit=scale

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived