2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

Can we just hand UCLA the Pac-12 South title already?

No.

Agreed, this is the 2nd week of the season. Much more time to play.

Maybe Colorado and Utah have improved. USC can lose every scholarship in football until the world ends! Then the vacant BCS title will be controlled by a neutral false god who cannot be seen. But does their National title loss count though. Does the NCAA BCS commitee still recognize the Texas win?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Colorado and Utah have improved. USC can lose every scholarship in football until the world ends! Then the vacant BCS title will be controlled by a neutral false god who cannot be seen. But does their National title loss count though. Does the NCAA BCS commitee still recognize the Texas win?

:huh: When did dfwabel's cousin join this place?

BB52Big.jpg

I am not related to dfwabel. I think stupid thoughts when I feel bad, but in reality USC can never get the BCS title back. The locations of NCAA's main office is not to be disclosed.

What.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I am not related to dfwabel. I think stupid thoughts when I feel bad, but in reality USC can never get the BCS title back. The locations of NCAA's main office is not to be disclosed.

You're like Max only if Max had an unhealthly fetish for pandas.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I am not related to dfwabel. I think stupid thoughts when I feel bad, but in reality USC can never get the BCS title back. The locations of NCAA's main office is are not to be disclosed.

After watching so many Selection Sunday shows, it can be inferred that the main NCAA headquarters are located in Indianapolis.

You're like Max only if Max had an unhealthly fetish for pandas.

I do not have a fetish for pandas! I have a friendly fondness for pandas whether they are real or animated!! It's sinful to have an attraction for pandas which I do not! I ain't stupid enough to be obsessed with pandas either! I have respect for pandas!

I can't tell whether hbgoo should be the recipient of a board-wide "let's all tiptoe around this whole thing and not say anything" policy or if he should just be thrown to the wolves. At any rate, "a neutral false god who cannot be seen" has to be an avatar subtitle, along with a "location: not to be disclosed."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I can't tell whether hbgoo should be the recipient of a board-wide "let's all tiptoe around this whole thing and not say anything" policy or if he should just be thrown to the wolves. At any rate, "a neutral false god who cannot be seen" has to be an avatar subtitle, along with a "location: not to be disclosed."

Done

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Bill Snyder has always had a lot of class.

Media at a UCLA press conference that is a different matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQe714jgQVI

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Don't think this has been mentioned before, but Oklahoma State University's football program is under investigation by the NCAA for reports by Sports Illustrated saying that OK State paid players under the table to play. Some have received more than $10,000 during their careers as Cowboys. This all dates as far back to when Les Miles was with the school. Another startling fact is that the school had women have sex with the recruits to get them to come to the school. Unbelievable

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived