Manti T'eo & The Mystery of the Undead Girlfriend

CS85

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way they have times and dates it's like trying to piece together JFK's final day.

Really stupid article though.

The stupid part is what surprises me. Deadspin's had it's criticisms but this is a pretty 'out-there' accusation that's coming at a really weird time. I don't get it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I came over here to see if this was posted.

Holy Crap.

Deadspin goes pretty far down the rabbit hole here, but it looks like they got all the bases covered that they could. I know Deadspin has posted some ridiculous things before, but I don't think they'd put something out this crazy without some sort of backing to it. This would be a huge break too.

Just the lengths to go to to make something up like this. I just don't get it.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

It's impressive that he was able to fool everyone for this long. I tried pulling an April Fool's prank on my friend once with a fake email address, I had him believing me for a whole ten minutes before he figured it out.

Notre Dame's "official statement" is so :censored:ing laughable.

Oh yeah.

Notre Dame is claiming that T'eo was the victim of the hoax, except for the face that HE SAID THAT HE ACTUALLY MET HER IN HAWAII ON BREAK.

T'eo was fooled to some degree, but there's also a large amount that he was in on himself. There's no way.

Notre Dame Statement: Manti Te’o

On Dec. 26, Notre Dame coaches were informed by Manti Te’o and his parents that Manti had been the victim of what appears to be a hoax in which someone using the fictitious name Lennay Kekua apparently ingratiated herself with Manti and then conspired with others to lead him to believe she had tragically died of leukemia. The University immediately initiated an investigation to assist Manti and his family in discovering the motive for and nature of this hoax. While the proper authorities will continue to investigate this troubling matter, this appears to be, at a minimum, a sad and very cruel deception to entertain its perpetrators.

Dennis Brown

University Spokesman | Assistant Vice President

Damn.

6fQjS3M.png

What if someone conned him? That's a theory I've seen.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Notre Dame's "official statement" is so :censored:ing laughable.

It's just fantastic. It doesn't even take into account that they supposedly spoke often and that she apparently visited him at least once.

Anyway this is so damn bizarre. How this managed to go on for so long without anyone figuring it out is beyond me. With all the media hype leading up to the National Championship game surely someone would have pieced this all together.

Anyway there's no innocence left in NCAA football. Penn State was running a rape factory and now this, on top of the other allegations being levelled against Notre Dame. So I just can't bring myself to get mad at the usual transgressions programs are punished for.

nvm, Crash got it.

But Holy Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...

This is why you do your research people. Why was the girlfriend or her family or any one included in any of these stories about her? What the hell man.

If what Notre Dame said in their official statement is false, then I think they'll be in a whole lot more trouble. To get busted and then still try to cover things up by saying Te'o is a "victim" is as hilarious as it is downright stupid.

Archived