Manti T'eo & The Mystery of the Undead Girlfriend

CS85

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swarbrick: "We were very conscious of the fact we didn't know what we didn't know. We realize the challenges of that"

Really channeling Gin Rummy here Jack....

(Boondocks; NSFW is obvious)

You did NOT just go there.

250 cool points to rams80 here, for posting what's long been one of my personal mantras.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Just a bizarre story all the way around. How the heck did Te'o NOT know what was happening? The guy made up a lie and ran with it. Not sure who he expects to believe his side of things, although it seems like Notre Dame is willing to go down in flames with him. But damn. What a piece of work this guy turned out to be!

As far as his future goes, "Mant-LIE" is done. Good luck to whatever NFL team is desperate enough to take a chance on this clown. (The Jets)

6uXNWAo.png

This is the most :censored:ed up thing I've heard in my entire life.

Te'o's career is over for sure.

Not it isn't. Dude is going to be a first rounder. It is stupid but not damning.

If I'm a GM, I'd rather risk my first rounder on a guy with a massive drug problem than someone who plots an elaborate lie like this one. How can anyone really trust him after this?

6uXNWAo.png

This is the most :censored:ed up thing I've heard in my entire life.

Te'o's career is over for sure.

Not it isn't. Dude is going to be a first rounder. It is stupid but not damning.

If I'm a GM, I'd rather risk my first rounder on a guy with a massive drug problem than someone who plots an elaborate lie like this one. How can anyone really trust him after this?

Because he was a good football player that will get paid to play football. His endorsement options, however, just narrowed significantly.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Girlfriend hoax? Pshhh... after seeing Manti play against Alabama, I realized he was a fraud linebacker, too.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

This is just darn stupid how Manti fell for the hoax. I have a feeling the ESPN or some other network created the story so he will gain more steam for the Heisman over someone like Braxton Miller or Jadevon Clowney.

1) did not fall for something he was part of

2) ESPN covered the story up

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived