Super Bowl XLVII

rainmaker17

Anyone having weird sound issues with the game? I'm using a soundbar from my team, and all of the CBS voiceover sounds like it's programmed for the surround sound. It's funky.

Yes! It is really bad compared to their typical coverage. Their SEC games have much better Dolby 5.1 audio.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I'll bite: anyone else see the irony of having the Newtown children and Jennifer Hudson (chosen, presumably, because her life was also ripped apart by violence) sing before a game where the media will be deifying a man who had a questionable role in the stabbing deaths of two people?

Remember when the Ravens and 49ers were best known for their defenses? Flacco just took apart the Niners D on that drive.

I already get the feeling this is going to become a track meet - which, as I argued earlier in the thread, favors the Ravens.

CCSLC signature.png

Shh... You're not supposed to remember that.

You two must have missed the pregame show. Shannon Sharpe asked Lewis about the incident, and Boomer Esiason said he wasn't convinced by Lewis' explanation.

This is the first game since maybe the Seahawks/Steelers Super Bowl that I'd be happy with either team winning. So far, it's been a good game, and it's hard to dislike either team (Ray Lewis notwithstanding) the way you would, say the Patriots, Steelers or Giants.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived