2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

rvrdgsfn

While we are on the topic of "Announcer Realignment", and this is completely speculation, but has anyone ever thought how MRN's people would do on TV?

Eh, I don't know; I think they're perfect just the way they are. I mean, why change what's been very successful?

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Kyle got it, just not from Kes, just about everyone else, even JPM.

1. Harvick

2. Kurt Busch

3. Gordon

4. Logano

5. Edwards

6. Johnson

7. Menard

8. Earnhardt Jr.

9. Ambrose

10. Almirola

Kenseth struggled but finished 11th. He still maintained his lead but only by 3 points, Jimmie is out for blood. Harvick was just so dominant, even a brush fire couldn't stop him. Next up, the only night race in the Chase, back to Charlotte.

baltimoreravens.png

New 2014 paint schemes

http://www.jayski.com/news/schemes/story/_/page/2014-NASCAR-Sprint-Cup-Series-Paint-Schemes

EDIT: I'm not a fan of the huge red taillights added to the Fords. They look so out of place and look weird on some schemes (Edwards' UPS scheme especially)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Karma, thy name is Juan Pablo Montoya LOL

Kyle "I never crashed anyone on purpose" Busch tried his damnedest Sunday to blame JPM for the brush-up, when it was clear KyBu tried his darnedest to crash out the ol' 42

tumblr_nulnnz7RCV1r5jqq2o1_250.jpg

Oh what could have been....

Results from Charlotte...

1.Keselowski

2. Khane

3. Kenseth

4. Johnson

5. Kyle Busch

6. Harvick

7. Gordon

8. Nemwan

9. Hamlin

10. Edwards

Another dominant performance by Jimmie but it looks like the pits got him. Kenseth gained a point back. On to Talladega where things could possibly change with the "big one"

baltimoreravens.png

New 2014 paint schemes

http://www.jayski.com/news/schemes/story/_/page/2014-NASCAR-Sprint-Cup-Series-Paint-Schemes

EDIT: I'm not a fan of the huge red taillights added to the Fords. They look so out of place and look weird on some schemes (Edwards' UPS scheme especially)

There are some really nice looks for next year

I'm on mobile, so I can't post pics (Jayski has a strict copyright thing, so I may not be able to post my favorites anyway) but Harvick is gonna look good all year. I like all three of his cars.

Also on Jayski, there is a rumor that Kaufman(?) will break away from MWR and make his own team with Jeff Burton, or Martin Truex Jr, or both. He's a billionaire and is 17th on some list of Forbes list, which I assume is good.

As a side note, what the heck happened to Larson at the end? Bad pit stop? He ended up like 36th or something, out of the race.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Vickers out forfor the remainder ofof the season due once again to blood clots. Waltrip to race the Talladega race, no word on the following races from either MWR or JGR.

Speaking of MWR, the team is cutting down from 3 to 2 cars due to NAPA pulling their sponsorship. The car is rumored to be part time, something I highly doubt Truex would want to do.

Finally, on the NNS side, Harvick will be running 12 races for JR Motorsports.

Vickers out forfor the remainder ofof the season due once again to blood clots. Waltrip to race the Talladega race, no word on the following races from either MWR or JGR.

Speaking of MWR, the team is cutting down from 3 to 2 cars due to NAPA pulling their sponsorship. The car is rumored to be part time, something I highly doubt Truex would want to do.

The only spot Martin Truex Jr can land appears to be in the 78.

If you watch the JRMotorsports weekly videos, you know they are cranked having Hunt Brothers on the #5: Free pizza!!!

tumblr_nulnnz7RCV1r5jqq2o1_250.jpg

Oh what could have been....

The only spot Martin Truex Jr can land appears to be in the 78.

Jeff Burton said he's got something figured out for next year. Won't be surprised if he gets the 78 since it's pretty much the exact same equipment. Truex could be a sitting duck. With the 20 open in the NNS, would he be willing to drop down?

That was the most hyped schedule release I've ever seen. All these proposed changes were expected, but the only thing that changed was the swap of the Darlington race and the Kansas spring race.

ON A PERSONAL NOTE: THIS IS MY 1,000th POST!

Kurt Busch's Wonder Bread paint scheme

http://www.mrn.com/Race-Series/NASCAR-Sprint-Cup/News/Articles/2013/10/Busch-Ready-to-Shake-and-Bake.aspx

Not what I was expecting, but it's kinda nice. Gives it an older feel

Kurt Busch's Wonder Bread paint scheme

http://www.mrn.com/Race-Series/NASCAR-Sprint-Cup/News/Articles/2013/10/Busch-Ready-to-Shake-and-Bake.aspx

Not what I was expecting, but it's kinda nice. Gives it an older feel

I was really hoping for the actual Talladega Nights paint scheme but it does look nice how they did it.

IUe6Hvh.png

Another substance abuse policy....

In other news, Via Jayski

Martin Truex Jr. has agreed to drive the #78 Furniture Row Chevrolet in 2014. Sources say the parties came to terms on Wednesday night. A formal announcement is expected next Tuesday.

It also looks like Elliot Sadler will be filling in Vickers in the 55.

baltimoreravens.png

Results from Dega

1. McMurray

2. Earnhardt Jr.

3. Menard

4. Kyle Busch

5. Stenhouse Jr.

6. Ragan

7. Gilliand

8. Truex Jr.

9. Newman

10. Biffle