Adidas sorta-camo; or: AAAAUUUGGGHHH! YOUR EYES!

PackerBadger

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any further discussion of this matter is just going to make me angrier at your immaturity and ignorance so I won't bother.

Lol lighten up.

Sorry, I have a hard time lightening up about someone using a slur so flippantly.

Not trying to sound like a douche, I respect your opinion. But I didn't see the problem in it, it's not even the worst form of Anti-Gay slurs. It's at the worse a minor slur.

A slur is a slur. Please refrain from using it on this forum in the future. You know what, make that real life too.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Any further discussion of this matter is just going to make me angrier at your immaturity and ignorance so I won't bother.

Lol lighten up.

Sorry, I have a hard time lightening up about someone using a slur so flippantly.

Not trying to sound like a douche, I respect your opinion. But I didn't see the problem in it, it's not even the worst form of Anti-Gay slurs. It's at the worse a minor slur.

A slur is a slur. Please refrain from using it on this forum in the future. You know what, make that real life too.

I didn't actually intend to offend anybody, since you know it's a GIF. But alright.

Untitlewd.png

temp.png

kidspm9_zps509fde71.gif

Same on the hockey boards when someone posts anti-Canuck stuff on a boring night.

But that's fun and doesn't really hurt anyone.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Same on the hockey boards when someone posts anti-Canuck stuff on a boring night.

But that's fun and doesn't really hurt anyone.

It hurt Ryan Kesler. BOOM!!!

But back to topic: these unis suck and it's sad of these legendary schools whoring down for cash.

1. Hey Cody

6W46w.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

On a more on topic note, Adidas Sleeves must die.

They have never looked good in any instance that they have tried it.

Both times?

2 times is 2 times too many.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Archived