Sign in to follow this  
Top Shelf

Mike and Ike new logo/packaging

On the heels of the two getting back together, JustBorn has rolled out a new logo and package design:

New:

MI_mainProductImage_original.png

Old:

Mike-and-Ike-Box-Small.jpg

I like the new packaging design, but I think the logo looks a little too generic.

Is he gettin' you Mike and Ikes? Oh you like Mike and Ikes?

Bland logo. Looks like "Mike and Ike" is a new sitcom on the CW. New packaging is better though.

Packaging looks like something used in the early 2000s, but for the most part, I like it alot.

Packaging looks like something used in the early 2000s

I've been googling like crazy trying to figure out what it reminds me of, but you're exactly right. A 1999/2000's TV wordmark or album artwork...what is it?!

I've been googling like crazy trying to figure out what it reminds me of, but you're exactly right. A 1999/2000's TV wordmark or album artwork...what is it?!

Appears to be the same font as:

DrakeandJosh-79357.png

Definitely a downgrade.

Packaging looks like something used in the early 2000s, but for the most part, I like it alot.

Especially those colors and the font.

Because I dont think I should make a new thread for it, in the candy category I noticed Bazooka looks different now, I believe they stopped putting comics with the gum, how silly.

tdy-121130-bazooka-gum-1.photoblog500.jpg

For the past few months ive seen the Ike sharpied out, whats the deal with that?

It was part of one of an advertising campaign were Mike and Ike broke up(?)

Kinda looks like The Matrix, but this was honestly the first thing I though of when I saw it

220px-Faded.jpg

For the past few months ive seen the Ike sharpied out, whats the deal with that?

It was part of one of an advertising campaign were Mike and Ike broke up(?)

The packages have only one flavour in them, either a "Mike" or "Ike".

Is he gettin' you Mike and Ikes? Oh you like Mike and Ikes?

:lol: Work that up'do. Hope i'm not the only one priveledged enough to follow along.

Think its a downgrade, but as long as they don't change the recipe don't really care that much.

Seeing it in an actual store, I thinks its too serious looking.

It went from havin the fruits as mike and ike with faces then to a box with a goofy font, now its just too serious looking.

I have no issues with it either good or bad, but it seems very "digital age" to me, just the overall feel.