New Dolphins Uniforms

Jt0323

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It won't be there. I believe ColorWerx has shown many times now that there won't be any black on the uniform, as it's not a team color.

The Dolphins can't just add some random color to their uniform without informing the NFL. Those style sheets and team colors are often determined a long time in advance.

MiamiDolphins_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

How close is that orange to the old Bucs "creamsicle?"

EXACTLY matches the old Bucs' Florida Orange.

However, it's a shade of Orange that the Dolphins previously used as well - from 1980 through 1989.

It won't be there. I believe ColorWerx has shown many times now that there won't be any black on the uniform, as it's not a team color.

The Dolphins can't just add some random color to their uniform without informing the NFL. Those style sheets and team colors are often determined a long time in advance.

The Dolphins certainly COULD put Black in the uniforms - the official logosheet really only applies to the primary mark itself - but why on earth would they? When they've already established the three primary colors (plus White) as the focus of the re-brand?

Black wouldn't make any sense, and the leaked pictures we've seen seem to indicate Blue. Not Black.

I swear...

The helmet stripes match the numbers which match the pants stripes which match the top and bottom elements of this schedule from dolphins.com. Thick aqua element in the middle, thin blue and orange outlines, on a white background (white and aqua swapped on the aqua jersey). Using the same colors as the logo on helmet and the sleeves. Anyone who sees anything else is just looking for something to be upset about.

I swear...

The helmet stripes match the numbers which match the pants stripes which match the top and bottom elements of this schedule from dolphins.com. Thick aqua element in the middle, thin blue and orange outlines, on a white background (white and aqua swapped on the aqua jersey). Using the same colors as the logo on helmet and the sleeves. Anyone who sees anything else is just looking for something to be upset about.

Yep. That's exactly what I'm expecting.

A lot of you guys are MOD EDIT I am just stating my opinion. I know black is not apart of our color scheme, but it was not apart of Dallas when they used black, was it?

...and a lot of the so called MOD EDIT are stating THEIR opinions. Not everyone is going to agree on the color of a stripe but I would bet that everyone would agree that personal attacks don't work on this board. Know what I mean?

A lot of you guys are MOD EDIT I am just stating my opinion. I know black is not apart of our color scheme, but it was not apart of Dallas when they used black, was it?

...and a lot of the so called MOD EDIT are stating THEIR opinions. Not everyone is going to agree on the color of a stripe but I would bet that everyone would agree that personal attacks don't work on this board. Know what I mean?

im not saying people who disagree with me are MOD EDIT but when someone post something like this

Tell you what, I am so confident that the unis have black outlines, I will wear a Pro Jet logo in my avy for a year if I am wrong

Better get that graphic prepared. MOD EDIT

yeah MOD EDIT

Archived