New Dolphins Uniforms

Jt0323

on all the pics I have seen, I do not see any sign or orange on the helmet

Even though multiple posters (including myself) have pointed out the evidence that it IS there?

They got leaked and you and mutiple posters look to be wrong.

Are you serious or are you completely joking? Orange is most certainly a part of the design, albeit as an accent color. Its right there in the pic.

You see orange on the helmet stripe? I don't.

I also don't see the orange sunburst around the dolphin in the logo, but I know it's there. It's just bad lighting to see the orange next to the white. (I'm talking about the straight on picture)

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on the white Uniform it looks like its just a black outline, and helmet im sorry but I am pretty positive their is no orange

There's definitely orange. Your screen may make look like it's not there. But it is. If you don't believe us, just wait until Thursday and you'll see it.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Am I the only one viewing these pics with a decent monitor? There is clearly orange there. I'm shocked at the number of people who are saying that the numerals don't have orange. The white jerseys have an easy to see orange outline on the numerals. Wow...my monitor must truly be worth the ridiculous amount of money that I got robbed to pay for it. lol

Am I the only one viewing these pics with a decent monitor? There is clearly orange there. I'm shocked at the number of people who are saying that the numerals don't have orange. The white jerseys have an easy to see orange outline on the numerals. Wow...my monitor must truly be worth the ridiculous amount of money that I got robbed to pay for it. lol

Definitely not the only one who sees orange. It's there. I honestly don't how they aren't seeing as it's clearly there.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

on the white Uniform it looks like its just a black outline, and helmet im sorry but I am pretty positive their is no orange

There's definitely orange. Your screen may make look like it's not there. But it is. If you don't believe us, just wait until Thursday and you'll see it.

you are right there is orange in the white uni

Dolphinsuniforms_zpsec639009.jpg

not sure about the helmet though

you are right there is orange in the white uni

Dolphinsuniforms_zpsec639009.jpg

not sure about the helmet though

In that picture are the 2 Helmet logos at different angles or am I just seeing things? Because if thats the case and they can't even get them the same for the unveil on some mannequins than it'll be a mess during the season.

It's not black. It's the same blue that's on the bottom of the logo. Look at the helmet, that blue looks navy/black because of the picture but it's just the blue that's in the logos we've had here for a while.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I can understand wanting to streamline the set that was created in 1999 as design seems to cycle between retro, ornate, minimal, and streamlined but these seem to lack any character.

Reasons:

• New logo is more abstract (ie. airline logo) and lacks character and the dolphin shows less movement.
  • Orange is reduced to a pinline.
  • Sleeve logos are so small they may as well not be on there.
  • Striping is dominated aqua.
  • White mask makes the helmet less distinct.

While not terrible the new uniforms just lack character. I would prefer a design that settled in between the old/new design.

Archived