Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Referencing an old game, but you gotta admire Ovi's hustle:

hagelin_stepan_tictac_goal.gif

Fixed that for you.

20130509136808541567205.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Why could I see the Habs rallying back only to lose in 7.

Not just rally back, but win. Budaj is going to pull a Jaroslav Halak and steal tonight's game, and unleash a few miracles in games 6 and 7. He's our saviour.

At least, those are the expectations that every single Habs fan have placed upon his shoulders.

April Reimer is less than impressed with the play of Elisha Cuthbert's fiance (Dion Phaneuf)

CuthbertEyeRoll.gif

Turns out, this exchange was a little misinterpreted.

@april_reimer

For those who were thinkin @happyelishas and I were rolling our eyes @ eachother. Was the jerk beside us #rudecomment

BJyroduCYAEVL22.jpg

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

April Reimer is less than impressed with the play of Elisha Cuthbert's fiance (Dion Phaneuf)

Turns out, this exchange was a little misinterpreted.

@april_reimer

For those who were thinkin @happyelishas and I were rolling our eyes @ eachother. Was the jerk beside us #rudecomment

BJyroduCYAEVL22.jpg

...and then they made out, while ripping each other's clothes off in blind passion.

Well, that's what happened in my mind, anyway...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Murray of all people beats Nabokov on a weird knuckleballer. Pens up 2-0, can they hold onto this lead? This is Kennedy's first game this series also.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Crosby is a special talent... to not give that man his due as one of the most spectacular hockey players of our time is a disservice to yourself as a hockey fan...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Wow, Montreal, Wow. I had Ottawa winning this series after they won on Tuesday, just expected the Habs to give it a little more, what's the word... effort?

Anyway, I have news (article and link, etc.) about the Shark Tank/HP Pavilion potential new naming rights and haven't seen a thread for it yet. Should I create a new thread or post here or in the NHL season thread?

Wow, Montreal got embarrassed on home ice tonight. I'd expect heads to roll there for this.

Ottawa is a scary team right now. I don't want to be either the Pens or Islanders.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived