NCAA Football 14

MGoBlue98

So uniform pack 4 is out, don't look too good from what it said I think Michigan, Norte dame, ucla & USC. It don't say what but I don't think it was even worth comming out with. Any chance they put in uniform pack 5 Indiana, Wisconsin and VT's helmets among others??

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So uniform pack 4 is out, don't look too good from what it said I think Michigan, Norte dame, ucla & USC. It don't say what but I don't think it was even worth comming out with. Any chance they put in uniform pack 5 Indiana, Wisconsin and VT's helmets among others??

The pack contains the following:

• Michigan - Gloves
  • Michigan State - Gloves, Helmet, Jersey
  • Nebraska - Gloves
  • Notre Dame - Gloves
  • UCLA - Gloves
  • USC - Gloves

spacer.png

It takes some time to put things in the game but I bet they are working on it. I except OSU will be next

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

So after skipping NCAA this year and seeing how EA charges for everything...to get this straight...they are charging a few bucks for a jersey and mostly gloves? Wonder how much shoe lace colors will cost next year?

KISSwall09.jpg

So after skipping NCAA this year and seeing how EA charges for everything...to get this straight...they are charging a few bucks for a jersey and mostly gloves? Wonder how much shoe lace colors will cost next year?

That's the problem though, there probably won't be a next year, or at least a lot different. While even though the NCAA backed out and they said they were good still because the individual schools can sign still, but most of not all of the BCS conferences announced they also will not be apart of it.

NCAA came out with Uniform Pack 3. Anyone get it?

I did
What is new in it? I know the schools but is there actuall uniform stuff or just gloves again?
Nc chrome helmet Vt's Hokie feet and gobbler helmet

2 FSU gloves Nc state glove Cincinnati glove and bowl helmet and Virginia orange helmet and Louisville gloves.

I believe the NC State update is uniforms, too.

Finally got the game, the first thing it did after the update was tell me about the uni packs.

So I think ok cool, I'll download it.

Then I see they are charging 99 cents. Seriously? I get that is isn't that much money, it's just the fact that you have to pay more money than the cost of the game to get the jerseys teams actually wear?

...the :censored:ing :censored:?

2ly2w09.jpg

Finally got the game, the first thing it did after the update was tell me about the uni packs.

Then I see they are charging 99 cents. Seriously? I get that is isn't that much money, it's just the fact that you have to pay more money than the cost of the game to get the jerseys teams actually wear?

I completely agree! After spending $40-$60 on a game the last thing you want to do is spend more cash on additional uniforms/accessories that should have already been included in the game!

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

I wonder if EA can just keep updating NCAA 14 for the next few years since no new game is coming out?

This was done for legal reasons. EA will distance themselves from all things ncaa as soon as they possibly can which means severing all ties to anything they've published in the past.

I wonder if EA can just keep updating NCAA 14 for the next few years since no new game is coming out?

This was done for legal reasons. EA will distance themselves from all things ncaa as soon as they possibly can which means severing all ties to anything they've published in the past.

That is what I was thinking, but one can hope as I love their football series more than Madden's.

spacer.png

The press release said they are dismantling the team and they will be reassigned. Maybe since they sucked from PS2/Xbox transition to PS3/360, they will take a few years off, develop a better game and see where the lawsuits go. My guess...that's it and that's the end of the series. There hasn't been a basketball game in years...

KISSwall09.jpg

The press release said they are dismantling the team and they will be reassigned. Maybe since they sucked from PS2/Xbox transition to PS3/360, they will take a few years off, develop a better game and see where the lawsuits go. My guess...that's it and that's the end of the series. There hasn't been a basketball game in years...

Sadly being reassigned will mean to the unemployment line.

The best hope for gamers out there would be for the dedicated ncaa gamers to keep the game and rosters relevant but are these type of games even hackable like that? I understand tech but know very little of how EA sets these things up for the long term.

Obviously I fell out of the gaming world decades ago but theoretically someone could try to get new licenses with CLC and completely lock down the player likeness feature and potentially make a go of it. I owned the 1st college football game on genesis- (Bill Walsh Football?) and it didn't even have player numbers or realistic uniforms but you could run the wishbone option which was badass.

Not sad at all. The team responsible for the NCAA games has been stunningly incompetent for years.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Not sad at all. The team responsible for the NCAA games has been stunningly incompetent for years.

This.

I typically bought new NCAA games about every 3-4 years simply because there was virtually nothing different from year to year except roster updates. The development of the game itself took a back seat to them reeling in money simply by adding the new Oregon and Maryland alternate jerseys each season.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I'd agree with this if teams weren't changing/unveiling uniforms every three weeks. A lot of changes didn't arrive until after the game was released.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'd agree with this if teams weren't changing/unveiling uniforms every three weeks. A lot of changes didn't arrive until after the game was released.

but things like Indiana's helmets or LSU's jerseys have been out from summer on and they are not in the game, and yet they pump out updates for GLOVES!!! really?

Archived