NCAA Football 14

MGoBlue98

I see they dropped old uniforms they had left in the game in previous years, such as Arkansas's. Also, I noticed that all of Army's alts disappeared, yet they left in Navy's and Air Force's. Last year they only offered two free updates if I recall and then charged for later updates that happened to all be manufacturer specific. Frankly, some were rather odd unless you were an alum of the school, why shell out extra for it? Some that you had to pay for last year are already in there. I'll be interested to see if they offer any of Indiana's alts later in the year. They never updated many schools that announced their changes in the spring last year, such as Vandy, which has been updated for this version.

I read that the video shows only the preset combinations, and that there other jerseys & pants still in the game. I don't know if that's true, but it's what I read.

It's definitely possible as it has happened in past games. For instance, in last year's game, you could use SMU's old navy helmet for no apparent reason, and also UTSA had orange socks that weren't a part of any presets, along with some others I can't think of off the top of my head.

They released the demo yesterday, and the video seemed to match the number of individual elements. I'm really disappointed by the lack of the Michigan UDL and road version uniforms.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so tomorrow there is a hearing for the case O'Bannon vs NCAA/EA, basically a judge decides if there is enough evidence for it to move along to a class-action trial. If he says there is then I think most expect there to be a settlement instead of going through the whole trail, either way it seems if it is moved along then it will most likely be bad news for EA's NCAA franchise.

I think the Teambuilder has been updated with all new uni's. I see Northwestern's black helmet, and Nebraska's black helmet too. Just at first glance.

Is teambuiilder still a piece of trash for your created teams? Same 3 templates/limited choices/etc.

KISSwall09.jpg

I think the Teambuilder has been updated with all new uni's. I see Northwestern's black helmet, and Nebraska's black helmet too. Just at first glance.

Is teambuiilder still a piece of trash for your created teams? Same 3 templates/limited choices/etc.

yup

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Teambuilder isn't completely fnished yet. For the helmets, there is still blank white helmets for mizzou alt. and nevada

They'll probably show up just fine in the game. There's plenty of weird glitchy things that have been (and are) in TeamBuilder before but show up just fine. Just as an example, if you select single outline on your jersey numbers, the number will appear to have an offset outline (like Florida's numbers), but in-game the outline will not be offset like that. Plus a dizzying array of weird things in TeamBuilder.

So how many teams in that video are missing their new uniforms? It's hard to keep track of all the teams that have unveiled new ones lately.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So how many teams in that video are missing their new uniforms? It's hard to keep track of all the teams that have unveiled new ones lately.

Ohio State's 2012 pro combat is missing. Michigan is missing all of its UDL type jerseys. Colorado State as well, though they haven't officially released them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Ohio State's 2012 pro combat is missing. Michigan is missing all of its UDL type jerseys. Colorado State as well, though they haven't officially released them.

They seem to have left out pretty much every new uniform unveiled this offseason which we can (hopefully?) assume will all be released eventually as DLC. I know they're doing some sort of free pack that will include at least some amount of the new uniforms.

That's just weird that Oregon State's new logo is in there but the uniforms aren't. On the plus side, EA did regain some goodwill by giving free downloads of the missed uniforms last year. I'm sure they'll do it again.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

That's just weird that Oregon State's new logo is in there but the uniforms aren't. On the plus side, EA did regain some goodwill by giving free downloads of the missed uniforms last year. I'm sure they'll do it again.

yeah they already said theyll be releasing a free pack of new uniforms this year, but they didn't say when.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, Kevin26385 here (EA SPORTS Game Changer) to provide you with some media from NCAA Football 14. We have been lucky enough to have the game for a week now and we wanted to share 29 videos and 160 screenshots.

The videos consist of highlights, head to head play and ultimate team. Let me know what you think!

NCAA Football 14 Conference Highlights:

http://www.goodgamebro.com/2013/07/05/ncaa-football-14-conference-highlights/

NCAA Football 14 H2H Online:

http://www.goodgamebro.com/2013/07/05/ncaa-football-14-h2h-online-videos/

NCAA Football 14 Ultimate Team Pack Openings:

http://www.goodgamebro.com/2013/07/05/ncaa-football-14-ultimate-team-pack-opening-videos/

160 NCAA Football 14 Screenshots:

http://www.goodgamebro.com/2013/07/05/65-ncaa-football-14-screenshots/

Hello everyone, Kevin26385 here (EA SPORTS Game Changer) to provide you with some media from NCAA Football 14. We have been lucky enough to have the game for a week now and we wanted to share 29 videos and 160 screenshots.

http://www.goodgameb...14-screenshots/

Is that Cal with a gray facemask against Colorado in the 13th pic? When's the last time Cal wore a gray facemask?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

http://www.goodgameb...14-screenshots/

Is that Cal with a gray facemask against Colorado in the 13th pic? When's the last time Cal wore a gray facemask?

Georgia has a grey facemask too. It's called EA being trolls.

Is there any chance the new uniforms for NCAA 14 will be included in an update for NCAA 13? I'm 99% sure the answer is no, but I felt it was worth asking since I don't plan on buy this year's version.

More than likely once 14 releases all updates will go to that game only. Though if they did kick anything out for 13 I'd expect a markup.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Is there any chance the new uniforms for NCAA 14 will be included in an update for NCAA 13? I'm 99% sure the answer is no, but I felt it was worth asking since I don't plan on buy this year's version.

More than likely once 14 releases all updates will go to that game only. Though if they did kick anything out for 13 I'd expect a markup.

It would be cool if they did release some for 13 though. The only reason to get 14 is the new unis, and that's not worth $60. I might get 15 if they include Mississippi State's new stadium expansion, if not I'll wait till 16 when the expansion should definitely be included.

Archived