NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Tampa was ahead 24-7 my first thought, like everyone else's apparently was "how are they going to choke this one away?" Sure enough they found a way, at least they have a lead to blow, Jacksonville never has a lead in the first place. That's what puts the Bucs ahead of the Jaguars. They kind of remind me of the Chiefs last year, mediocre QB play, wrong coach, decent talent all around.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

So...when are the Bucs and Jaguars playing each other?

Not until 2015 in Tampa

Top 10 draft order as of this second:

1 = Tampa Bay

2 = Jacksonville

3 = Minnesota

4 = Pittsburgh

5 = Atlanta

6 = NY Giants

7 = Houston (jumps to #6 with loss; drops to #11 with win)

8 = Buffalo

9 = St. Louis

10 = Baltimore

So...when are the Bucs and Jaguars playing each other?

Not until 2015 in Tampa

Top 10 draft order as of this second:

1 = Tampa Bay

2 = Jacksonville

3 = Minnesota

4 = Pittsburgh

5 = Atlanta

6 = NY Giants

7 = Houston (jumps to #6 with loss; drops to #11 with win)

8 = Buffalo

9 = St. Louis

10 = Baltimore

Dang. Baltimore would be #10. I know they weren't going to be great this year (like fighting for a wild card) spot. But I wasn't expecting a potential top 10 pick for them.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Foles: 22/28, 406 yards, 7 touchdowns, 0 turnovers, 78.6% completion, 14.5 y/a. Perfect passer rating.

That may go down as the greatest single-game performance by any QB in NFL history.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Foles: 22/28, 406 yards, 7 touchdowns, 0 turnovers, 78.6% completion, 14.5 y/a. Perfect passer rating.

That may go down as the greatest single-game performance by any QB in NFL history.

Nick Foles doing the honors. Hahahaha. Funny thing is, from the statistical scope, that might be hard to argue. Those numbers are off the charts - who cares if it came against Oakland?

--

Eagles are 4-1 on the road this year, and 0-4 at home. They have lost ten straight home games, and are 5-18 in their last 23 home games overall (the start of that stretch was the inane Tuesday night game in Week 16 of 2010 against Minnesota). Yikes.

spacer.png

The hell is going on around here? Fox having some weird heart thing, Kubiak getting the vapors, what's next? Andy Reid chokes on a McRib?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived