NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

That's happened before, see the Niners visiting the Patriots and Seahawks back to back weeks last December.

Yeah, now that you mention it I do remember that. Seems to happen at least once or twice a season now. Just making sure I saw that correctly and making sure I wasn't seeing things that weren't there. :)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EDIT - go to hell, Cris Collinsworth.

Cris Collinsworth represents so much about what I dislike about football culture.

eh, be that part as it may, and however much you may hate his face ( ;) ), the only reason I said that is because he more-or-less said exactly what I said in that post.

He's a Gator, so I can't really hate him.

spacer.png

The Johnson catch call makes up for the awful overturned fumble from the first half. It's a dumb extension of the rule, but I'll take it.

Colts come all the way back and have a 3-point lead. Hell of a two point catch by Fleener after Luck conpletely ignored him wide open on the last one.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

For all the crappy losses Houston has endured, this one is going to be so far and away the worst, because of how well they were playing, how poorly the Colts were playing, and the fact that this loss essentially marks the end of their meaningful slate of games this season. In another way, it also marks the end of the extremely brief time they had as the team to beat in the AFC South, because the Colts have re-assumed that mantle.

And what does it say about the Colts to play as poorly as they were, and to erase an 18 point lead with less than 16 minutes to play, on the road, and beat a motivated divisional rival? All of that in their first game after losing the heart and soul of their team, no less? As always, this Colts team is nothing but a team loaded with character.

(the game is not over, no. I'm presuming Indy doesn't give the ball back. They will be able to burn time off the clock since Houston has fewer time outs than downs Indy has to work with here.)

Bullock misses his third to seal the deal. Wow, that's gruesome. Later, Houston. Nothing left to see out of them for 2013.

spacer.png

WHEW!

What a win. What a comeback. Awful first half. Clawed back into it. Chased points too early. Finally got some pressure and contained Keenum. Pushed ahead (another Andrew Luck 4th quarter comeback. Mark it down.), found TY Hilton, and survived for the win.

Huge divisional swing. With Tennessee winning today, a Houston win would have tightened up the AFC South a little too uncomfortably, but this maintains the lead and keeps the momentum in the Colts favor.

And while it did ultimately help my team, it was awful seeing Kubiak go down like that. it was quite obvious that losing Kubiak affected the Texans. They didn't have the same energy coming out for the 3rd. But thoughts with Kubiak and his family. It's good to hear that he's coherent and responsive. It almost looked like some sort of severe migraine attack. But good to hear he's feeling better.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

The hell is going on around here? Fox having some weird heart thing, Kubiak getting the vapors, what's next? Andy Reid chokes on a McRib?

I gotta think all those 26 hour work days have something to do with it. It's a bit of a miracle that this stuff doesn't happen more often.

BB52Big.jpg

Romo? Clutch?

Is... Is this real life?

19 game winning drives in the 4th/OT. Highest 4th quarter rating of all-time. Just saying.
Nobody cares about your BS stats, because you couldn't even tell us how that s*** is calculated off-hand.

Had to wake up early his morning so I went o bed at halftime figuring, fun game but it looks like I'll end well.

I look on my local paper site to see Kubiak is down now?! We lose our main QB, RB, TE, LB, AND coach?! Did the team bus run over someone and get cursed?

Edited for reference to Thinner. No one likes that book/movie.

Romo? Clutch?

Is... Is this real life?

19 game winning drives in the 4th/OT. Highest 4th quarter rating of all-time. Just saying.
He also has 5 4th Qtr INTs since 2011 in games leading/trailing by 3 or less points. Just saying...

It also helps to be good earlier in the game as well. There are 4 quarters, not just one

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Romo? Clutch?

Is... Is this real life?

That tells you just how worthless of stat QB Raiting really is, just saying. How many games as Romo blown, big games important games. The VIkings are terrible that game should have never been that close in the first place.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived