NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

This stupid new rule allowing teams only one helmet per season. Why? This league is really stupid sometimes.

Roger Goodell must be taking lessons from Gary Bettman because he is quickly showing himself to be a total moron and awful comish.

Wait. Aren't the Rams breaking this rule right now?

Nope, all they did was put the yellow decals on in place of the gold ones.

Well it works enough to look like the real throwbacks, and the Redskins look good too. Except for RG INT

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff Teul is one of the worst Quarterbacks I have ever seen and he was terrible in college too. Come on Buffalo there has to be somebody out there even Tebow is better.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Jeff Teul is one of the worst Quarterbacks I have ever seen and he was terrible in college too. Come on Buffalo there has to be somebody out there even Tebow is better.

I highly doubt that.

I dunno. At least he *won games*

A sack for 0 yards? What is this sorcery? Sad to think the Chargers were about to break their QB-being-sacked streak against the Redskins. This defense sucks.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

That should be a catch in the KC/BUF game. Yeah, the ball was in an awkward spot but it didn't move at all until the KC player raked it out of his hand. I'll be shocked if the Chiefs don't get the call, though.

And it does. That's ridiculous... that ball came out because Brandon Flowers knocked it out.

Eventually the Chiefs luck is going to change and it'll be ugly for them when it does.

IUe6Hvh.png

That should be a catch in the KC/BUF game. Yeah, the ball was in an awkward spot but it didn't move at all until the KC player raked it out of his hand. I'll be shocked if the Chiefs don't get the call, though.

And it does. That's ridiculous... that ball came out because Brandon Flowers knocked it out.

Eventually the Chiefs luck is going to change and it'll be ugly for them when it does.

Honestly, I think the Week 11 SNF game isn't going to be pretty. The Chiefs and their fans will have to come back to reality afterwards.

Honestly, I think the Week 11 SNF game isn't going to be pretty. The Chiefs and their fans will have to come back to reality afterwards.

I don't know, after the last four weeks for Denver I'm not as confident as I was that they won't come out and :censored: the bed.

Also, I'm still half expecting Peyton Manning and Brock Osweiler to break their legs during the week, leaving Zac Dysert to play QB for the first time in his career. The Chiefs would proceed to barely win.

IUe6Hvh.png

I thought the Woodhead review should have been the perfect "ruling on the field stands" example. The announcers keep saying that we can see all the same angles as the ref under the hood... well you couldn't see crap on any of those replays. If they originally called it short, it should have stayed that way. Since they called it touchdown, it should have stayed that way. The ball didn't knock over the pylon, but the ball could have swooped in a little tiny bit just before the pylon. There's no way you can tell me the referee positively saw that the ball did not touch the goal line.

Archived