NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY :censored: !

Welcome to Indy! I am pumped! Vic Ballard gets dinged up and now we have Richardson and Bradshaw in the backfield? I will take it.

Richardson and Luck will be running this offense for a looooonnnnnngggggg time. Look out, AFC.

And LOLBrowns. What are you doing Cleveland?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Are you :censored:ing :censored:ting me, Lombardi? Trading the 2012 #3 pick for a pick that's gonna be in the 20s?

The worst thing is that he'll take Manziel #1 because he has this need to show everyone he's the smartest man in the room.

I'm :censored:ing done with this franchise.

6fQjS3M.png

Lombardi wants draft picks to rebuild.

So far, they will have 2 in the 1st round, 1 in the 2nd, and 2 in the 3rd in 2014.

YOU DON'T TRADE YOUR 2012 #3 OVERALL PICK IN 2013 FOR A PICK IN THE 20S WHEN YOU'RE REBUILDING

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE :censored: IS HE GOING TO DO AT 25 THAT'S BETTER THAN TRENT RICHARDSON?

WE'VE BEEN REBUILDING FOR 10 GODDAMN YEARS NOW IT'D BE NICE TO SEE THE TEAM ACTUALLY :censored:ING TRY TO WIN EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE

6fQjS3M.png

It's Bobby Rainy time!

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'm REALLY GLAD I'm not a Browns fan... All Cleveland really needed was a QB, and the could of just tanked for Bridgewater or Manziel, but it looks like they'll bottom out again. Piece of :censored: Michael Lombardi.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Lombardi wants draft picks to rebuild.

So far, they will have 2 in the 1st round, 1 in the 2nd, and 2 in the 3rd in 2014.

YOU DON'T TRADE YOUR 2012 #3 OVERALL PICK IN 2013 FOR A PICK IN THE 20S WHEN YOU'RE REBUILDING

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE :censored: IS HE GOING TO DO AT 25 THAT'S BETTER THAN TRENT RICHARDSON?

WE'VE BEEN REBUILDING FOR 10 GODDAMN YEARS NOW IT'D BE NICE TO SEE THE TEAM ACTUALLY :censored:ING TRY TO WIN EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE

The first two weeks heavily tell us that it is more of a passing league more than ever and so many picks in the first 100 (and have two picks in the 4th round too) , they can bundle for a top draft class QB, like WAS did in trading with STL for RGIII.

Weeks 1 and 2 were the two highest passing yardage weeks in NFL history and Week 1 had more TD passes than any week in NFL history. Lombardi and Banner know it is a passing league and you do not need an All-Pro at RB to win a Super Bowl.

Just when you think Cleveland sports can't be any more inept, the Browns go and do this. I understand rebuilding, but this isn't rebuilding; this is throwing in the towel on a season that's 2 weeks old, and a massive slap in the face to Browns fans. Why do this now? Why couldn't they wait until the end of the season? Richardson would still be worth a first rounder (or more) at the end of the season. All this did was cement the Browns as the laughing stock of professional sports.

spacer.png

Archived