If you would change any sports logo what would you change them to?

tv15

not sure what i would do, but id like to give the Reds a new logo. maybe just a different C, so its not a Bears copy. and a new word mark

FYI, the Reds began using a similar C in 1913, so I guess it's safe to say that the Bears copied them.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

not sure what i would do, but id like to give the Reds a new logo. maybe just a different C, so its not a Bears copy. and a new word mark

FYI, the Reds began using a similar C in 1913, so I guess it's safe to say that the Bears copied them.

well im more emotionally attached to the Bears. id change the Reds :)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I'd change the Coyotes primary logo into an igloo, or maybe a fleur de lis.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

"Perfect" doesn't mean what it used to.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm a major Vancouver Canucks fan. If I had the power to change the team's logo, I'd drop all versions of the 'Orca' logo

f83947h598h476985.png

and replace it with the 'Johnny V' logo.

f43987h6985j76-09.png

Gotta agree with you about trashing the Orca, though the Stick in Rink would make a better replacement. Or the Johnny V with a few tweaks.

Also, I'm going to assume we're talking about Primary logos here so:

NHL

-Ducks script to webbed 'D'

-Avalanche to shoulder logo (probably an unpopular opinion, don't care)

-Senators to side-facing logo

-Jets to something not so redundant, boring and derivative.

NFL

-Dolphins back to old helmeted version

-Ravens back to shield

-Browns to an actual logo

-Chargers to something else

MLB

-Cubs to the one with the actual cub in it.

-Pirates to something not so bad

-Padres to something not so boring

-Nationals to something that isn't the walgreens logo (I don't care if the Senators used it first. Its not that great of a look to bother keeping over when its also used by a massive corporation. They can do a lot better)

Also, I would change the SF Giants primary logo. Their uniforms are pretty much untouchable, and while I don't have any particularly negative feelings about their current 'Script-Over-Ball' look, I feel like the team with what I consider the best uniforms in baseball need a logo that isn't so run of the mill.

I'd make the Oilers change their stuck in the early 70's look to something more timeless.

The Canucks would dump the Orca for the stick in the rink/C

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I'm a major Vancouver Canucks fan. If I had the power to change the team's logo, I'd drop all versions of the 'Orca' logo

f83947h598h476985.png

f43987h6985j76-09.png

f83947h598h476985.png

f43987h6985j76-09.png

Gotta agree with you about trashing the Orca, though the Stick in Rink would make a better replacement. Or the Johnny V with a few tweaks.

Any talk about ditching the Orca gets unlimited support from me. I do agree with Chromatic that the Stick 'n Rink makes a better primary crest than the current Johnny V. However, I strongly feel that the full-body Johnny Canuck would make the best primary identity for the Canucks. If the Penguins can have a skating penguin, which has been iconic for decades, then the skating Johnny is a timeless classic. Perhaps a full-body Johnny incorporated into a pointy-type V?

f83947h598h476985.png

f43987h6985j76-09.png

f83947h598h476985.png

f43987h6985j76-09.png

Any talk about ditching the Orca gets unlimited support from me. I do agree with Chromatic that the Stick 'n Rink makes a better primary crest than the current Johnny V. However, I strongly feel that the full-body Johnny Canuck would make the best primary identity for the Canucks. If the Penguins can have a skating penguin, which has been iconic for decades, then the skating Johnny is a timeless classic. Perhaps a full-body Johnny incorporated into a pointy-type V?

Yeah that could work, the premise itself sounds very, very similar to what Pittsburgh, especially if you're considering a 'V' of all shapes.

I still maintain that the Johnny Canuck 'V' head logo would be fantastic if it were fixed. If it were incorporated so that the 'V' also flowed into the collar of his shirt and suspenders it would be perfect. Unfortunately I lack both the artistic and computer skills to properly conceptualize what I mean.

Archived