• Created
  • Last Reply

My Opinion of what MLB Ballparks that need roofs

Target Field

Rangers Ballpark Of Arlington

Wrigley Field

Comerica Park

US Cellular Field

Arlington yes because of the heat, Target yes because of the cold. Others, no.

Also- why list Wrigley, Comerica, US Cellular and not list Boston, New York x 2 or Cleveland? It gets just as cold there than in Detroit and Chicago.

And Los Angeles and Atlanta are just as hot in July as Arlington.

sig.png

Target Field

Wrigley Field

Comerica Park

US Cellular Field

Also- why list Wrigley, Comerica, US Cellular and not list Boston, New York x 2 or Cleveland? It gets just as cold there than in Detroit and Chicago.

You've obviously never been to LA in July... There's warm and then there's hot and humid. LA is the former, Arlington is the latter.

I think we should reopen the conversation about having minor-league forums...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Target Field

Wrigley Field

Comerica Park

US Cellular Field

You've obviously never been to LA in July... There's warm and then there's hot and humid. LA is the former, Arlington is the latter.

Julys in Los Angeles over the last few years have been fairly mild...the hotter weather here comes in late August, September, and October.

Here's My Updated List:

Rangers Ballpark In Arlington

Target Field

Dodger Stadium

Turner Field

Progressive Field

Yankee Stadium

Fenway Park

Updating your list so quickly illustrates how poorly a constructed topic this was and that your first day of middle school cannot come soon enough.

LA is relatively mild, sitting not too far from the Pacific. Arlington is on average about 10 degrees hotter during baseball season:

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/compare/USTX0045?sfld1=Arlington,%20TX&sfld2=los%20angeles,%20ca&clocid1=USTX0045&clocid2=

I'm so happy they didn't cover Target Field. Such a gorgeous ballpark, and while the first few weeks of April are cold, and September and October can be cold as well, the majority of the season, it's just beautiful out.

Which is exactly why it doesn't need a roof. The entire premise of this thread is flawed since really only one of the stadiums listed could have benefitted from a roof in Arlington. The rest are laughable.

Archived