Memphis Pharaohs Concept

McCall

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said 3, but the more I look at them, it's become the one I like least. That bottom line is too busy. #1 is intriguing and different. #2 hints at the shape of a pyramid, as well as an M.

rATMcmK.png

I think I have effectively ruled out the ones with the cutouts at the bottom. It does look more like an 'M', but the ones with the blue going across show so much more. Like an appearance of, as previously mentioned, a neck and a subtle pyramid, while still maintaining a little more subtle yet still noticeable'M'.

I'm gonna try and work on more of the overall set over the next few days.

Alrighty then, Buc made a few suggestions to me, some of which I'll be working on, one being making the keyline gold instead of white. So I decided to give it a try. I did it on the 3 basic layouts I have and I gotta say, I like the idea. Especially for the last one. I feel it gives it even more of a neck by matching the rest of the head and no unnecessary white. So let me know what you guys think and thanks again to Buc for the idea.

MemphisPharaohs_GoldKeyline_zps2bea93a1.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been busy with some other things and other designs. I just got drafted on to dribbble (thanks again, Buc) and have been working on putting some pieces together for it. Plus I had family in town last weekend, works been busy and still dealing with back issues. But I am still working on this one. I've created a font for the wordmarks and am fine tuning it, then it's on to uniforms. Probably start with baseball and then go on from there. Thanks for the interest.

Archived