NBA Jersey Ads

cdgates

There has been alot of controversy over putting ads on NBA jerseys. However, as our friends across the pond show us, it doesn't have to be all that bad. So, here it is ads on NBA jerseys.

ATLANTIC DIVISION

Brooklyn Nets

61m6zLG.pngNew York Knicks

AYQD0rW.pngBoston Celtics

jKbZIra.pngPhiladelphia 76ers

eXHAiJk.pngToronto Raptors

4vTR2Eg.pngHope you enjoyed the beginning of my series! Feedback, and tips always welcome

How did you choose these sponsors? Random? Based on location? It'd be interesting if the sponsor came from the same area as the team. (An example I could think of right now is US Airways being the Suns' sponsor)

Some do, some don't. They're more bearable when the company has some relationship with the area, somehow.

These concepts make me dread the future of the NBA's aesthetics. I really hope the ads are kept to patches. I don't want to follow a league with teams that look like the Mini-U Storage Pistons and the Steak n Shake Pacers.

PJU85JF.png

How did you choose these sponsors? Random? Based on location? It'd be interesting if the sponsor came from the same area as the team. (An example I could think of right now is US Airways being the Suns' sponsor)

I chose the sponsors for several different reasons. Primarily, it was a combination of the relationships with the team and area, and the colors that go best. with the team

Disgusting, stupid, and also why is Philly's sponsor Xfinity? Comcast hates us.

Comcast has had a presence in Philly sports for a long time now.

The fact that this could very much become a reality sickens me...

Me too, with every new one I make my fear grows.

I personally hate it when sports uniforms are made into walking billboards. It's shameless, and with these jersey ads, it's difficult to tell which teams they are supposed to be.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

I don't like the pistons concept. Since there are so many large companies in Detroit you could've used GM, Crysler, or Ford. Even use one the off branches of GM, Cadillac, Buik, GMC, Chevrolet.

2013RoseBowlPNGsg_zps49cea191.png

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN-MICHIGAN STATE-THE DETROIT FOUR-WASHINGTON REDSKINS-LA LAKERS

Take the time to make the logos look good. The Cavs away jersey has a rectangle logo that goes off the sleeves. The BlackBerry logos on the Nets jerseys are two different sizes. C'mon.

This is just horribly sloppy.

Just quit now.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived