2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

You guys do know that United has had a grey and half yellow half green kit before right?

those were thirds and used as fauxbacks to their newton heath days

also man u is never wearing a grey kit again "United were trailing 0-3 at half-time and Alex Ferguson famously blamed the grey kit for his players inability to pass to each other. The grey kit was never worn again after this."

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apparently this is a legit leak of the Barça 2014-15 kits:

Imagen-de-las-nuevas-camisteas_543933771

i'm LOVIN that away kit, fwiw.

ps: this thread can fall away until we see more 2014/15 stuff... ;)

I so like Barcelona's current away kit. It will take me awhile to get used to this, even though they have sported orange in the past. The current away kit compliments the home kit IMO.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

from a popular 'Pool forum, this mockup of the possible home kit for next season:

BdSpjzZCEAAUZUm.jpg

The picture above has been doing the rounds and allegedly comes via the famous Liverpool forum “Red and White Kop” also known as RAWK.

According to Twitter user @Kop305 this image is a mock up, explained by someone who has seen the Liverpool kit for season 2014/2015.

You guys do know that United has had a grey and half yellow half green kit before right?

Yes, both before Nike and before the trend of rotating blue/black and white away shirts every other year.

from a popular 'Pool forum, this mockup of the possible home kit for next season:

BdSpjzZCEAAUZUm.jpg

The picture above has been doing the rounds and allegedly comes via the famous Liverpool forum “Red and White Kop” also known as RAWK.

According to Twitter user @Kop305 this image is a mock up, explained by someone who has seen the Liverpool kit for season 2014/2015.

Hmm... pretty non-offensive, but then the two Liverpool home kits Warrior have produced to date have been straightforward affairs. It's the away kits that they really go bonkers with.

BdSpjzZCEAAUZUm.jpg

The picture above has been doing the rounds and allegedly comes via the famous Liverpool forum Red and White Kop also known as RAWK.

Hmm... pretty non-offensive, but then the two Liverpool home kits Warrior have produced to date have been straightforward affairs. It's the away kits that they really go bonkers with.

I really like that warrior doesnt do too much with Liverpool's home kits, i like them more than Adidas that would put their own design quirks into them and of course no kit would be complete for Adidas without the 3 stripes running down the sholder and arm. I dont really mind what warrior does with the change kits because they wear them so infrequently

I believe that Liverpool will go with another outrageous away/3rd kit next year as well. I couldn't find any statistics on home and away jersey sales I was looking for (Liverpool ranks 5th in jersey sales all together in the EPL and Gerard was number 2 in individual player jersey sales), but I have noticed plenty of people in the States wearing the Liverpool away/3rd, even compared to their home threads.

Not sure what the Liverpoolian's are wearing overseas though, im sure they are mostly sticking to the home kit. But having a good selling kit in the states due to their unique design is something that I am sure Warrior is looking for.

Liverpudlians.

No idea why, except that it probably sounded better.

Liverpudlians is correct. Supposedly a play on "pool" and "puddle" as well as just sounding better in general.

Also, when discussing Liverpool FC, "Kopites" may be used as to not confuse with people from the city of Liverpool who support Everton. This is derived from someone who sits in the famous Kop Stand at Liverpool's Stadium - Anfield.

[/trivia]

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

The USA kit topped sales... at World Soccer Shop, which I believe is a USA-based shop (and even runs the store for US Soccer itself). So maybe not the best selling kit worldwide, but still good to see. I'd be curious if it's even possible to determine the best selling worldwide.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The USA kit topped sales... at World Soccer Shop, which I believe is a USA-based shop (and even runs the store for US Soccer itself). So maybe not the best selling kit worldwide, but still good to see. I'd be curious if it's even possible to determine the best selling worldwide.

Probably Barcelona or man u

It's ManUtd.

It's ManUtd.

Not sure what 2013 is, but here is the top 5 from 07-12 for the two main manufacturers (Adidas and Nike)

Top_5F00_Selling_5F00_Shirt_5F00_adi.jpg

Top_5F00_Selling_5F00_Shirt_5F00_Nike.jp

Archived