2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

and i thought puma would create a template for arsenal that wouldn't totally destroy their look, i was wrong

...really? That's "destroy[ing]" their look?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see how that destroys Arsenal 's look? I don't really mind Arsenal playing around with the socks, as they do that quite often. In fact hopped socks is a good look for the gunners. It's not an amazing kit, but it's clearly Arsenal, so it's fine!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Apparently Warrior, Puma and adidas are chasing the Manchester United contract now. Nike is still in but their exclusivity window has closed. Even if they ditch Nike I'd rather they go with anyone but adidas.

Ya an Adidas Man U shirt will look like an Adidas Liverpool shirt from accouple years ago

Might be an unpopular opinion but I bloody love that Arsenal kit.

I like the kit I just hate the manufacturer. Puma is the worst offender in terms of templating. There will be another club (or multiple) that will look just like Arsenal just with different colors.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

I like the kit I just hate the manufacturer. Puma is the worst offender in terms of templating. There will be another club (or multiple) that will look just like Arsenal just with different colors.

I doubt we will see that this year, big clubs tend to get there own design. Next year however we will see several small clubs with that template in different colours for sure. I have no problem with that really, cheaper for the manufacturer and for the clubs, not to mention how much everyone hates when a new design is too unique. There are only so many designs a manufacturer can come up with before they become too out there.

I doubt we will see that this year, big clubs tend to get there own design. Next year however we will see several small clubs with that template in different colours for sure. I have no problem with that really, cheaper for the manufacturer and for the clubs, not to mention how much everyone hates when a new design is too unique. There are only so many designs a manufacturer can come up with before they become too out there.

Not with Puma. I think we will see another team have that same template. That's the thing with Puma they don't treat big clubs different - or at least they haven't in the past. The only club that gets special treatment is the Italian National Team. Over the last few years, Puma has templated the heck out of all of their teams.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

Archived